Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont know where to post it but did anyone see the tweet about Daniher that some scumbag made on the weekend?

I can't believe someone out there would think, let alone post such a thing. :thumbsdown:

"I still laugh that people still think the AFL doesn’t influence the game and instruct the umpires to try and give an advantage to the team they are backing

It was clear as daylight in the first qtr, you would have to be borderline mentally impaired not to see how bias the umpires were.

It’s nearly WWE level of script these days"

Now this guy is mentally impaired
This isn't EagleBoy is it? Dude has some serious Melbourne issues.

"I still laugh that people still think the AFL doesn’t influence the game and instruct the umpires to try and give an advantage to the team they are backing

It was clear as daylight in the first qtr, you would have to be borderline mentally impaired not to see how bias the umpires were.

It’s nearly WWE level of script these days"

Now this guy is mentally impaired
Do they mean wwe like this ?

Since removed his account after rightly copping it

Edit: also people on twitter have found out his employer is AGL

Bloke may be a lowlife, but people who go after someone's job because they don't appreciate something they've said are far ******* worse.

We have an autopsy thread and the goings on of that particular game should be discussed there. Personally I can't believe there isn't a thread devoted to this already. So here goes.

I don't normally talk about umpires because there is nothing you can do about it, but this one has shaken me to the core of my interest in the sport. I love the cats but what is the point if the competition is rigged before you start?

I have never seen a game of football where the umpires were so blatantly biased and instrumental in determining the result. Granted we lost by 5 goals and they outplayed us. But I can think of 2 plays where an abominably bad and inconsistent umpiring calls resulted in a 12 point play. And then there was the play where it was apparently okay to come in late and hold Selwood down by the head with your knee after he's taken the mark. That must simply be a rule change right?

So there you go, there's your 30 points. It doesn't win us the game, but it would have made it a contest at least worth pursuing.
There you go I've said my piece.

Might have the best one yet. Page 21 on the Hawks match preview thread for our Semi Final.
Hahahaha!

Yeah nah give me the Worpedo any day!

I hope we bring the same pressure we did on Friday because the Hawks had 6 or 7 blokes against Richmond who just coughed it up repeatedly under pressure. Clarkson done an amazing job to get that side into the top 4 but personally, I'd have considered the Cats a tougher opponent than Hawthorn so will be extremely disappointed if we can't get it done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some class from the Skiddies...

I took my dog in to the Melbourne club rooms to take a dump. When I took a look around, I said "Come on Jet, I won't let you s**t in here. It's not good enough for you to use as a toilet." So he shat in the street.

Some other favourite passages...

What's all the talk & panic about Weideman like his Wayne Carey?

I agree, Mirra played on (and beat) Hogan in Round 4, no reason why he can't be given the task on Wayne Carey.... I mean Sam Weidemann ;)

Tom Mitchell might as well withdraw from the game- according to Melbourne Harmes has already tagged him out of it.. FFS how arrogant are this lot

So guys, can we all calm down and not be too bullish about our prospects, because its not fair that the media are publishing things about us and ignoring the Hawks.

Mirra.... jesus.

Some class from the Skiddies...

I took my dog in to the Melbourne club rooms to take a dump. When I took a look around, I said "Come on Jet, I won't let you s**t in here. It's not good enough for you to use as a toilet." So he shat in the street.

Some other favourite passages...

What's all the talk & panic about Weideman like his Wayne Carey?

I agree, Mirra played on (and beat) Hogan in Round 4, no reason why he can't be given the task on Wayne Carey.... I mean Sam Weidemann ;)

Tom Mitchell might as well withdraw from the game- according to Melbourne Harmes has already tagged him out of it.. FFS how arrogant are this lot

So guys, can we all calm down and not be too bullish about our prospects, because its not fair that the media are publishing things about us and ignoring the Hawks.

Mirra.... jesus.

Who is Mirra? Does he play as a defender?

Since removed his account after rightly copping it

Edit: also people on twitter have found out his employer is AGL
looks like David will be looking for a new job soon.

Tbf that might be a tad harsh

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

He is actually pretty good.. had a 24 disposal 8 mark game or something like that.

Not sure if he'll be any good without support from Stratton though?

Stratton killed us last time we played them.

I am really worried about this game.

Not so much our players bouncing back as put $1000 on us to win as confident we can win and so be it if we lose.

However, I am honestly really worried about the umpires and what they have been instructed to do.

Meaning; any 50/50 decisions always give it to the Melbourne players. If the opposition (Dees) get caught holding the ball then it should be play on in almost every contest. If we are caught holding the ball for just a second without prior opportunity, then quickly play them a free kick. If we take just one step and stop, then the umpires pay the advantage rule.

You can look at some of the ludicrous decisions paid against us in the past few weeks and non-decisions like holding the ball is just a fact. I never used to be concerned about the umpires so much over the last 35 years or so as you always get a few decisions that don't go your way but the last month or so it has been so one sided even opposition supporters have remarked on it.

I could go on whinging about the umpires but I am genuinely concerned that they will be non-biased on Friday night as just do not trust the AFL one iota. They DO NOT want Hawthorn to win this game at all so this really worries me, so if we win it has to be a really clear cut footy that the umps can't overall.

If Melbourne win fair and square then I have done my doe and no worries but just want non-prejudicial decisions as only takes one or two to dramatically change the momentum of the game and deflate team morale.

Yep, I also have a real fear we’ll be umpired out of it, just like the Bulldogs final. The “fix” might be in, and HQ may have already pre-determined that it’s going to be a Richmond-Melbourne Grand Final.

He is normally a surface, typically of glass coated with a metal amalgam, which reflects a clear image.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back