Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone has twitter, Rohan Connolly tonight tweeting is a thing of beauty.

I don't mind Roco in his podcasts with Finey but is such a nuff on twitter it's funny.

He was great at that late shift

Plus his weekly melt would be sensational

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I remember when he pretended to be drunk for about 15 minutes to start his show one time. Weird unit.

I remember when he pretended to be drunk for about 15 minutes to start his show one time. Weird unit.
Haha wish I heard that one

Weird unit for sure but entertaining

Tom Morris - Giants should trade pick 2 and Jake Riccardi for De Goey

:drunk:

Of all the suggestions I’ve heard that’s one of them.

Tom Morris - Giants should trade pick 2 and Jake Riccardi for De Goey

:drunk:
I keep calling for a thread dedicated to nuffie media comments.

When will the moderators take my cries seriously?

At this stage they really are hurting themselves with a lack of content.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why lol? He's a lefty sure, but what has he done to get your goat?
It’s more how much of an angry person he acts towards anyone who disagrees with him.

Barely better than a troll.

It’s a shame too, he’s a great writer.

I'd mod if I got a little bit of cash, like maybe $80 a month or something, just a bit of pocket money. That would be sick
no way they'd pay you, they barely get 80 a month
Why would anybody do that though? What sort of mindset do you have to be in to willingly mod a forum for free?

Also don't leave us hanging!
Too much time
I mean who has the time.
this is why I wanna mod, key word WANNA cos I don't think anyone would give me that power, I think the avg waiting time is like 18 months and by then I'll have no time to do anything I reckon
No. Do it for thrill of flagrantly abusing your power like everyone else.

Yep, not only is De Goey not anywhere near worth pick 2 but he also isn't what they need in a player at all.
Obviously not only for his consistent talent but for the enormously positive effect he would have on the club culture.

Greetings

Im in Perth and will definitely be aiming to go to the GF - keen AF to get dressed up in gear and have a good time. Will be rooting for the Dees in the prelim and the granny if you'se win next week.

Would any of you guys that are staying over in VIC have member barcode/s I can use to score some sweet sweet GF tickets?

Greetings

Im in Perth and will definitely be aiming to go to the GF - keen AF to get dressed up in gear and have a good time. Will be rooting for the Dees in the prelim and the granny if you'se win next week.

Would any of you guys that are staying over in VIC have member barcode/s I can use to score some sweet sweet GF tickets?
What are you prepared to pay?

Greetings

Won't they be checking ID at the gate for contact tracing reasons?

Won't they be checking ID at the gate for contact tracing reasons?
I gave my mship bar codes to a mate in Adelaide to use last Saturday and there were no issues

Greetings

Are you American?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back