Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you think? If they're there, fine, but a goal from a contested mark and set shot or open play should be worth more than a goal from a free kick, especially if the free kick is dubious. Lowering the value of the goal from a free kick also reduces the incentive to stage for them. What do you think? Not a good idea? If not, why not?

OP from a fred on the main board entitled: “3 points for a goal from a free kick?”

On one hand it would reduce the sport to professional fouling but on the other the Bulldogs scores would be reduced by 50%…

OP from a fred on the main board entitled: “3 points for a goal from a free kick?”

On one hand it would reduce the sport to professional fouling but on the other the Bulldogs scores would be reduced by 50%…
How to ruin Ben Brown

I think it's Joe the Geese. Or Joes the Goose. Or maybe I'm just a goose. Or we're all gooses. Or Joe's the only goose and we're ganders. Except for those of us who are not because they're fowl
Only one Gander permitted around here, thanks

How about after every goal a three man judging panel ranks it out of 10? 10 being Eddie Betts specials from the pocket while 1 is for dubious free kicks. The average is then added to the score. Would give the public even more things to bitch about.

How about after every goal a three man judging panel ranks it out of 10? 10 being Eddie Betts specials from the pocket while 1 is for dubious free kicks. The average is then added to the score. Would give the public even more things to b*tch about.
Nah do it like diving and scratch the top and bottom scores and average the rest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dees FansA I'm a Pies suppporter in Perth who has firmly jumped on the Dees bandwagon. I'm willing to pay good money for barcode(s) that come with grand final access to cheer along the Dees assuming you destroy which teamn is unlucky enough to see you in a Prelim.

PM me if you are interested in talking specifics.

Up the Dees!

Dees fans I'm a Pies supporter in Perth who has firmly jumped on the Dees bandwagon. I'm willing to pay good money for barcode(s) that come with grand final access to cheer along the Dees assuming you destroy which team is unlucky enough to see you in a Prelim.

PM me if you are interested in talking specifics.

Up the Dees!
My barcode for Maynard or a classy outside-mid/wingman

Freo off-season threads are always a favourite Screenshot_20210904-124839_Chrome.jpg

Who's keen to give up the Rising Star, or our best small forward since Farmer, and a future first rounder for a dime-a-dozen mid?

Freo off-season threads are always a favourite View attachment 1225930

Who's keen to give up the Rising Star, or our best small forward since Farmer, and a future first rounder for a dime-a-dozen mid?
Only just had a quick look and found this .

“Rivers and Pickett for Cerra would be nice”

the next poster said “yuck” and thinks that’s not enough 😂

Kelli Underwood stating that Leon Cameron should be coach of the year.

fu** I love trade period
This year is going to be tremendous since Melbourne supporters can do that thing where you claim every player wants to come to you for unders because ‘contender’ (I’ve learned this from reading posts by Hawks supporters and even, somewhat strangely, Carlton)

This year is going to be tremendous since Melbourne supporters can do that thing where you claim every player wants to come to you for unders because ‘contender’ (I’ve learned this from reading posts by Hawks supporters and even, somewhat strangely, Carlton)
Carlton are always 'contenders', be it for the spoon, the biggest overpayers for flakey flankers, their coach to be sacked, or on the odd occasion the lower reaches of the 8.

Carlton are always 'contenders', be it for the spoon, the biggest overpayers for flakey flankers, their coach to be sacked, or on the odd occasion the lower reaches of the 8.
Going on 9 years since they’ve made the 8 so I doubt your last point*

*Finishing 9th and then getting there because of * doesn’t count

Remove this Banner Ad

Back