NFL The NFL is Rigged?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, Broken , I'm going to use your the info you gave in the Where are they now thread for this thread....Very interesting read....

===========

Received a letter the other day from Craig Greenwood, a football fan who believes the Herschel Walker trade was a set-up by the NFL. I won’t go into any deeper details, especially since Craig wrote the following essay on the topic. But I’d like to thank the man for taking the time to explain his side …

http://www.jeffpearlman.com/a-herschel-walker-conspiracy-theorist/

Not that I believe the above scenario, but this article helps the authors argument.
https://www.twincities.com/2012/06/...mike-lynn-made-the-metrodome-his-sugar-daddy/

GG.exe you're going to like this one predicting that the Redskins will make super bowl 53 - he's called the Super Bowls for the past 3 years and been right every time if you're a betting man chuck $1,000 on the Redskins to make the super bowl and you'll make a return of $101,000

GG.exe you're going to like this one predicting that the Redskins will make super bowl 53 - he's called the Super Bowls for the past 3 years and been right every time if you're a betting man chuck $1,000 on the Redskins to make the super bowl and you'll make a return of $101,000

Well, he admits his early season prediction for SB teams was wrong. He waited till more things started developing in the US, took till September 23 before he decided Patriots-Eagles.

This guy is the greatest.... lol, love his signature line at the end of each video.... "If you can't see it I can't help you" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The Luck one above is iffy

Speaks to the greatness of Blaine Gabbert that he can still manage to find a loss when the fix is in for him to win.

Speaks to the greatness of Blaine Gabbert that he can still manage to find a loss when the fix is in for him to win.
I think the rigging part is more to keep games interesting. In that game it was a perfect example while the Colts looked like blowing them out. Texans TD today is similar.
Some other rigging is really bad.....Fournette pulling his hands away in the AFCCG like to ensure Pats get in to increase SB viewership.

I think the rigging part is more to keep games interesting. In that game it was a perfect example while the Colts looked like blowing them out. Texans TD today is similar.
Some other rigging is really bad.....Fournette pulling his hands away in the AFCCG like to ensure Pats get in to increase SB viewership.

So you agree Luck threw that INT deliberately in a must win game? Just to keep it interesting...

come on GG

I said it was iffy. I don't buy it, tho it can seem like it was deliberate. He might've thought i don't want to throw to Hilton on the right but go the longer gain, could've been a 3rd and long situation. Cant remember the down and distance on that play. I remember watching it live tho, and the Colts were smashing the Titans and that made the game interesting. IFFY. But it's not a red flag to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't buy the Fournette one, but the officials blowing the Myles Jack play dead was and still is a disgrace as in so many other instances they let the play go and allow the review to take place.

There is rigging in US sports late in games to get the team with the + get within the spread, particularly in the NBA where fouls get called from thin air to give charity points.

I don't buy the Fournette one, but the officials blowing the Myles Jack play dead was and still is a disgrace as in so many other instances they let the play go and allow the review to take place.

There is rigging in US sports late in games to get the team with the + get within the spread, particularly in the NBA where fouls get called from thin air to give charity points.
it happens, thank you

The Seahawks and Falcons were in on it.

Not that I would've said this out loud or posted it. But I remember for sb50, I was pretty confident the Panthers would win. I do remember thinking a couple of times in the lead up to the game "Ohhhh, not Manning's last game? s**t tends to happen so that the football Gods give him a winning send off, as 1 sb win would be seen as an underachievement in his career."

The Bills, Dolphins and Jets are in on it. How can the best team in the nfl for the last 20 years, be in the weakest division for all that time?

Is it a coincidence? I think not.

When are "they" going to rig the Panthers to win the sb?

There was a lot of factors that went into the Patriots dynasty. If you buy into Conspiracy Theories. Firstly....club owner and nfl commissioner best buddies, free masons probably too, and you had the 9/11 incident that instigated this scripting of the Patriots as America's team, part of a psyop, and you had those numerous early years of cheating (that the commish destroyed the evidence of to protect them). It also helped having the officials constantly helping the Patriots (even as recent as last year) with tons of favorable calls in 50:50 games to get them wins to claim 1st seed or bye week advantage etc.

There was no doubt a lot of greatness from Belichick and Brady involved....but to be so dominant for so long in the FA/SC era is a bit hard to believe. Could understand Paul Brown's Browns winning eight championships in the 40s/50s in an 8 team league where Paul Brown invented a professionalism and system of football that all the other teams weren't even doing and had to try to learn just to catch up, and in an era where you could horde players. But for NE in a 32 team league, with so much dominance and clearly a LOT of recorded incidents of cheating/favoritism, the dots can be connected that....yes the Patriots were/are a cut above the rest, BUT, they wouldn't have been so Lombardi dominant without all the offciating help that turns momentum, that denies an opponents score, that breaks the opponents backs in a game, etc.

With that attitude, no wonder Galactic doen't post on here anymore?
Nor Rory.
And a number of fans from certain teams deciding to post mainly/only in the team dedicated threads.
But, all the teams we support have aspects about them that are worthy of derision or argument, one must grow a thick skin, otherwise you will end up like that. Which is not ideal. Better to be loose and wild and mix it up with the riff raff. Have a bit of mettle, spunk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back