Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The King brothers are overrated at this stage IMO. They struggle 1 on 1.
Im impressed by Ben every time I see him play, but I dont get the hype around Max. Drops basic marks, misses sitters. Granted they're both only young, but right now I don't see it in Max.

I’m no draft expert, but I just don’t get the obsession with Horne on this board. History shows top 3 picks have about the same chance to turn out into a gun. I’d be very surprised if this sort of crap even entered Clarkson’s mind - he’d be trying to win every time and in the process set the standards and see who can take them forward and who can’t.

This weird obsession with the spoon is absolutely cringeworthy. If we got on a roll and actually managed to get a few wins in the run home, they would be priceless in terms of our rebuild. Whoever tells you they are meaningless has no idea

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I would prefer to win more games, and hate the thought of finishing last. But having said that, there is a statistically significant difference between pick one and everything else.

Screenshot_20210612-174316.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im impressed by Ben every time I see him play, but I dont get the hype around Max. Drops basic marks, misses sitters. Granted they're both only young, but right now I don't see it in Max.

Reckon it's a bit of the classic footy media overhype/underhype depending on the club the player is at. Ben's ahead atm but I'd be surprised if they didn't end up having statistically similar careers in the end.

Broken jaw.

You can lose the use of your hamstrings by having them continually ripped to shreds in the name of "speed", but you can't get an impact injury, even if the incident was clean.

Doedee will get a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back