Not open for further replies.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Marathon running with ball in hand.. disgraceful
Earlier in the game their ruckman, English ran about 40 metres. He shaped to bounce once but had to baulk a tackle. But the same umpires who pay marks for seven metre kicks did not penalise a run that ought to have had two bounces.

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Is mason wood the best from the list clean out? Im not sure Wood would get a game at North, I truly find it bizarre he is picked by the Aints

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noah Cumberland taken 9 picks after Mahony……kids looks absolute class and is deadly by foot. I know heaps of other clubs didn’t pick him either, but i never get WTF recruiters don’t see.
How many picks after Comben and Perez?

Aug 16, 2009
North Caulfield
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How many picks after Comben and Perez?
i know you luv a fight, but I think Comben and Perez show serious AFL qualities. Charlie been unlucky, and Flynn tracking pretty well. Not sure what we saw in Jack. “Footy IQ” wasn’t it.
Like a Bailey Fritsch, or Ash Johnson, my point was what the hell don’t recruiters see in these blokes? They absolutely look AFL quality. Can’t get em all right, of course, but these types tick a lot of boxes immediately.

i know you luv a fight, but I think Comben and Perez show serious AFL qualities. Charlie been unlucky, and Flynn tracking pretty well. Not sure what we saw in Jack. “Footy IQ” wasn’t it.
Like a Bailey Fritsch, or Ash Johnson, my point was what the hell don’t recruiters see in these blokes? They absolutely look AFL quality. Can’t get em all right, of course, but these types tick a lot of boxes immediately.

We drafted 3 players before him not one so why single Jack out.

And Jack didn’t pick himself, have a crack at them, not him.

Aug 16, 2009
North Caulfield
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We drafted 3 players before him not one so why single Jack out.

And Jack didn’t pick himself, have a crack at them, not him.
Kinda thought I explained myself quite well….and I think we only had 2 pics prior to JM. These picks are crucial and I think we’ve tried to be too smart too often. Pick the blokes who exude AFL qualities. Be cute later in the draft. There’s a reason why our skills are pretty ordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back