Remove this Banner Ad

Elmer_Judd

Baggers 10-4 2022
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
The PM who was so s**t his own party turfed him out?

Oh get your hand off it,Ruddy was too lefty for Centralist Labor/Australia too handle.

He got mainly turfed cause he had the balls to initiate a National Sorry Day for our Indigenous Australians, the fact a large majority of our toxic redneck society has never have or never will get over

Joolia was too much of a right wing bootspittle,which is why eventually she got turfed again.

Give me Ruddy over Albo any day, Australia needs a serious left wing revolution at federal political level again

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, WCW
Oh get your hand off it,Ruddy was too lefty for Centralist Labor/Australia too handle.

He got mainly turfed cause he had the balls to initiate a National Sorry Day for our Indigenous Australians, the fact a large majority of our toxic redneck society has never have or never will get over

Joolia was too much of a right wing bootspittle,which is why eventually she got turfed again.

Give me Ruddy over Albo any day, Australia needs a serious left wing revolution at federal political level again

Wtf? That had nothing to do with why he got turfed.

jd2010

#ENICOut #LevyOut
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Not sure anyone has faith in Scomo at this point in time. Grim PM choices.

Either that’s not my job Scomo or don’t know his arse from his Albo.
From Hawaii-gate, to I can't hold a hose can I, sports roots, curry on a BBQ with the gas not turned on, to the ukulele, raw chicken gate, to I'm a bulldozers but I can change and everything else in between it really is saying something about the other guy that he's still any chance to win

jd2010

#ENICOut #LevyOut
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chalmers, Plibersek, Bowen in that order for me. All would be better than Albo and have won this election easier than Labor may win this

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
They relied on an engine that they developed the original rules on to give them a boost while they caught up with aerodynamics. They've always been behind with that and now that everyone has similar engines it has caught up
Ahh I see, that's good, nice to see someone else at the top.

Art Vandelay_

TheBrownDog
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Bushrangers, AC Milan, Tottenham
good start Bojan KantKick :laughv1:

Turn on The PGA Championship.

First group I see Day fore right into the trees. Then Fowler chicken out with 3 wood and shank it left into the rough a foot from a creek. Then Varner III fore right into the trees.

Quality shots :$

Bradesmaen

TheBrownDog
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
good start Bojan KantKick :laughv1:

Turn on The PGA Championship.

First group I see Day fore right into the trees. Then Fowler chicken out with 3 wood and shank it left into the rough a foot from a creek. Then Varner III fore right into the trees.

Quality shots :$
Was hearing about Lowry on the way home from dropping the missus at the airport. Started well then choked hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheGreatBarryB

Hall of Famer
Mar 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Texans, Astros, Leeds
I think so. Can't remember details.
It came out when he was Opposition leader that years earlier as Shadow Foreign Affairs he and a couple of others dropped into a strip joint in NY but left quickly once Rudd realised where they were.

He got the arse as PM years later because he treated staff and other colleagues poorly and was a bit out of control. Then of course sabotaged Gillard at every chance he could get.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Can't say I've followed Aus politics closely but wasn't Rudd exposed as a bit of a perv?
The only thing I could think you're referring to was the strip club incident, but even that wasn't him being a perv.

He was a dick to his staff and ran them into the ground.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
On the topic of pervy politicians though, if Mrs Moomba thinks that makes Aussies weird, wait til she hears about that Winston Churchill bloke.

jd2010

#ENICOut #LevyOut
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
On the topic of pervy politicians though, if Mrs Moomba thinks that makes Aussies weird, wait til she hears about that Winston Churchill bloke.
He wouldn't have been a fan of our "bonk ban"

jd2010

#ENICOut #LevyOut
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sky coverage of calling this Labor win lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad