• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

• Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The East is garbage. Said it going in, whoever wins the West wins it all and I stand by it. If the Celtics were out West I’d be surprised if they made it past the 2nd round.
I think the Celtics record is a little inflated because how awful the East is but they are an elite team in the West as well. They are deep, multiple elite shot makers, multiple elite defenders, multiple people who can create their own shot. Coaching and clutch time when the game slows down is the only slight weaknesses i think they have.

The East is garbage. Said it going in, whoever wins the West wins it all and I stand by it. If the Celtics were out West I’d be surprised if they made it past the 2nd round.

I’d be backing Boston and that’s despite them having a tendacy to go walkabout at least 1-2 games. Just feel they will be a bit better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the Celtics record is a little inflated because how awful the East is but they are an elite team in the West as well. They are deep, multiple elite shot makers, multiple elite defenders, multiple people who can create their own shot. Coaching and clutch time when the game slows down is the only slight weaknesses i think they have.
Don’t get me wrong, I still rate the Celtics. Just don’t think they are as good as everyone says, and I seriously doubt many if any of their Eastern competitors would’ve made it past the play in out West this season.

Don’t get me wrong, I still rate the Celtics. Just don’t think they are as good as everyone says, and I seriously doubt many if any of their Eastern competitors would’ve made it past the play in out West this season.
Oh i agree with all of that, i just think the Celtics are still an elite team in the West.

We are 23-7 vs west teams most on here have no idea about that.

They talk more as if we have a 15-15 record.

Back