• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has LeBum done his post game interview yet?

Cant wait for the ‘I don’t know if I can go on next year’ or ‘We’ll have to wait and see what happens’ blah blah blah.

Credit to the Denver Nuggets. Clearly the best team and despite the season standings still the best team in the west.

Series was never in doubt. A surprise for the Lakers it wasnt a sweep. If the Lakers were an AFL team they'd receive COLA and priority picks.

If you were a Clippers fan you would never be comfortable no matter how far in front they are on the scoreboard.

Not sure there is currently another sports team on the planet like them in that regard.

There are several.

I should know, I support a number of them.

It'll go down in the record books that our season ended on April 29, but in reality we killed our season a few weeks back. Played with our food and deservedly got burned.

Tough decisions to be made, and I don't trust those in charge to make them successfully.

Credit to the Denver Nuggets. Clearly the best team and despite the season standings still the best team in the west.

Series was never in doubt. A surprise for the Lakers it wasnt a sweep. If the Lakers were an AFL team they'd receive COLA and priority picks.

A bad day for Pels and Lakers fans everywhere.

And given that our 'home' games against the Lakers are usually at least 50% Lakers fans, I mean that somewhat literally.

I think they are the best team but i don't think the gap is as big as some are making out, i reckon the Nuggets/Wolves series is going to be incredible to watch.

I'd be surprised if it didn't go at least 6 games either way.

AD forearm to the back off Gordon whilst in the air for the dunk, no call. Get f*****

lol DLo with the elbow to Murray’s face

Ohhhh NOW they want to call a travel hahahah

Refs really trying to bring these flogs home

STFU AD you are genuinely mauling him you clown

F*** off you cheats

HOE THE * IS THAT NOT A FOUL

This is absolutely a ******* rigged game

Yeh f*** off you Laker cheats

Thoughts on the refs?

Back