• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

• Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You're going to get and expect that D from Jrue but a rare offensive game was needed. Haliburton is going to have to find a new level that I ain't ever seen from him to beat Jrue.

Love him, would love for him to get another ring with the C's.

Your First All Defensive Team.

441089952_413834811534592_3209436933580767911_n.webp

Second All Defensive Team (aka the guards)

Alex Caruso - Chicago Bulls

Jrue Holiday - Boston Celtics

Jalen Suggs - Orlando Magic

Derrick White - Boston Celtics

Jaden McDaniels - Minnesota Timberwolves

Late to the party, but as a Celtics fan i am glad they did not foul Brown on that 3pt shot, he is generally awful from the free throw line. If i was coaching against him i would foul him all day down the stretch in a close game, you cannot rely on him in that situation.

We played ordinary in patches yesterday and still won the game, so happy with that, my concern still with the Celtics though is the mental side, we certainly have talent to burn, we just switch off far too easily in games and let teams back in.

The Suns G League team will be called the Valley Suns and will play at Mullett Arena. The Smoothie King Center has a challenger to the throne Son of Skeletor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Denver Nuggets MVP center Nikola Jokić headlines the All-NBA teams announced Wednesday night alongside Oklahoma City Thunder guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and Dallas Mavericks guard Luka Dončić.

The three MVP finalists were named to the All-NBA first team alongside Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Boston Celtics forward Jayson Tatum.

New York Knicks guard Jalen Brunson, Los Angeles Lakers center Anthony Davis, Minnesota Timberwolves guard Anthony Edwards, Los Angeles Clippers forward Kawhi Leonard and Phoenix Suns forward Kevin Durant were named to the second team.

Phoenix Suns guard Devin Booker, Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry, Indiana Pacers guard Tyrese Haliburton, Lakers forward LeBron James and Sacramento Kings forward Domantas Sabonis were named to the third team.

Denver Nuggets MVP center Nikola Jokić headlines the All-NBA teams announced Wednesday night alongside Oklahoma City Thunder guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and Dallas Mavericks guard Luka Dončić.

The three MVP finalists were named to the All-NBA first team alongside Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Boston Celtics forward Jayson Tatum.

New York Knicks guard Jalen Brunson, Los Angeles Lakers center Anthony Davis, Minnesota Timberwolves guard Anthony Edwards, Los Angeles Clippers forward Kawhi Leonard and Phoenix Suns forward Kevin Durant were named to the second team.

Phoenix Suns guard Devin Booker, Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry, Indiana Pacers guard Tyrese Haliburton, Lakers forward LeBron James and Sacramento Kings forward Domantas Sabonis were named to the third team.

Interested to know if the guy who voted Sabonis All NBA Defensive first team is the same guy that voted him first team here as well.

Back