HODGEYROAD

Brownlow Medallist
May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
So what's this Lakers teams ceiling ? Even with the big 3 playing they don't look that good.

Elmer_Judd

#InBielsaWeTrust #MOT
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
So what's this Lakers teams ceiling ? Even with the big 3 playing they don't look that good.

Unless they trade for players who can play defence, especially on perimeter/3 point shooters, they ain't going to have much of an impact in the playoffs (assuming they even get there)

Son of Skeletor

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Zion would eat 12 of the 13 if they were pies

A dagger. A dagger in my heart.

Hard to win when can’t get ball in the basket.

Good win for the Warriors.

Was a great run.

As you said the other day, perspective says that 18 wins used to be an entire season's worth in the bad old days.

I wonder if the Thad Young rumours from early in the season have anything to them. Would be a great get for you guys if you could get him cheap.

Look2Me4Guidance

Destination Club Supporter
Sep 10, 2007
On the punt
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
A dagger. A dagger in my heart.

Was a great run.

As you said the other day, perspective says that 18 wins used to be an entire season's worth in the bad old days.

I wonder if the Thad Young rumours from early in the season have anything to them. Would be a great get for you guys if you could get him cheap.
Really miss Dario playing that small ball 5 in games like this but can’t do much about that. I think they’ll make a move for a big, particularly if Frank is out for a while.

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
I dont like the way Dallas run absolutely everything through Luka, starting Bullock over Hardaway just makes it even worse. They need to get a guard that can start and run some plays

Elmer_Judd

#InBielsaWeTrust #MOT
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Aside from The Pistons and possibly now OKC after yesterday's debacle, I don't think any team this season is actively tanking now, which is a credit to Adam Silver and his lottery reforms.

Mind you, I do expect several teams to put the cue in the break after the all star break, but the addition of the play in tournament has also been effective in stamping out tanking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Aside from The Pistons and possibly now OKC after yesterday's debacle, I don't think any team this season is actively tanking now, which is a credit to Adam Silver and his lottery reforms.

Mind you, I do expect several teams to put the cue in the break after the all star break, but the addition of the play in tournament has also been effective in stamping out tanking.
I don’t think you can accuse Pistons of tanking, they’ve tried to sign some free agents they just have no idea and just suck. Oklahoma are not even being subtle about the tanking

Look2Me4Guidance

Destination Club Supporter
Sep 10, 2007
On the punt
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
The Charlotte Hornets are on a three-game losing streak after a solid start to the season and things might be about to get even tougher. Starting guards LaMelo Ball and Terry Rozier are both expected to miss several games after entering the NBA's health and safety protocols for COVID-19.

Gresh_Magic

All hail the King!
Sep 22, 2013
Buzz City
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Charlotte Hornets
The Charlotte Hornets are on a three-game losing streak after a solid start to the season and things might be about to get even tougher. Starting guards LaMelo Ball and Terry Rozier are both expected to miss several games after entering the NBA's health and safety protocols for COVID-19.
Terrible news - not what we needed :(

DT_35

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Denver, Liverpool
Lol crowd chanting MVP when he’s 0/9

stewie griffen

Make me an Admin!
Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
kemba wouldn’t

kozi

Varsity athlete
Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Legend has it Nets are still trying to get a shot up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad