The Official Bigfooty NBA Thread Week 7. Get your hot takes here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelicans just dont know what Fit is

They have some good pieces,

JV is a good offensive player
Zion is a bulldog C' Mobile enough to murder pretty much every traditional C, strong enough to guard them, plays guys off the court
Ingram is a gifted Wing,
Devonte Graham a sparkplug
Josh Hart a handy bench player who can do a lot of things ok
I like Alexander Walker as well

Whats missing is...well everything else. No point guard, Spacing, Identity, Defenders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pelicans just dont know what Fit is

They have some good pieces,

JV is a good offensive player
Zion is a bulldog C' Mobile enough to murder pretty much every traditional C, strong enough to guard them, plays guys off the court
Ingram is a gifted Wing,
Devonte Graham a sparkplug
Josh Hart a handy bench player who can do a lot of things ok
I like Alexander Walker as well

My fantasy off-season included using the assets we gave to dump Adams to pick up Myles Turner, and keeping Lonzo if the price was right.

Pretty sure we could have done that, re-signed Hart and still had room for Graham, presuming we dumped Bledsoe too.

Writing is on the wall for Jaxson Hayes - third year and decisively played out of the rotation by Billy Hernangomez. Bit of a wasted pick.

Whats missing is... Defenders.

Herb is the word.

Trae's efficiencies were great step up this month.

View attachment 1290018

But of course Steph topped him.

View attachment 1290019
My fantasy off-season included using the assets we gave to dump Adams to pick up Myles Turner, and keeping Lonzo if the price was right.

Pretty sure we could have done that, re-signed Hart and still had room for Graham, presuming we dumped Bledsoe too.

Writing is on the wall for Jaxson Hayes - third year and decisively played out of the rotation by Billy Hernangomez. Bit of a wasted pick.

Herb is the word.
Think Lonzo wanted out no matter what.

Myles Turner would of been good for you guys, Devonte Graham was a good pick, But jesus christ pick up a point guard, I'ld be just throwing something at Toronto for Goran rental

Every time I look at a pels box score NAW is always like 4-15, does he ever shoot 50%

It's a combination of things.

He's much better driving than shooting at this stage. Unfortunately if he plays with the starters he's relegated to spot up shooting duties, which doesn't suit him. And if he plays with the bench, we're so bereft of scoring options there that the defence can afford to collapse on him when he drives.

Not giving up on him, the tools are there. More work on his outside shot, decision making and better roster construction will all help.

76ers will only trade him for a PG

Indiana could be in the box seat with Brogdan
Kings will never give up Fox
Blazers would be delusional to give up Lillard

Kings should think about Fox. He's gone nowhere the last 2 years
Lillard is 31. If Portland aint winning......

Not saying those would be Simmons trades but neither should be off the table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back