Live Event The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 16 - Hand strains

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 3.36.46 pm.png
Easy win over a poor looking Bulls team. Cannot see them doing anything come playoff time.
I also don't buy into the "Oh but X team was missing X players" unless they're superstar level (KD/Steph/Giannis/Bron etc).
Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 3.37.34 pm.png
Jazz win that game if Donovan Mitchell plays, not sure how you can say it was an easy win.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could anyone see a harden for simmons trade in the post. season?

Think its certain Harden ends up there. If it doesn't work though could be interesting as I'm assuming Harden will expect the treatment he had before from Morey.

Ingles, Bojan, Rudy, O’Neale, Mitchell and Conley all out for the Jazz.

This mean it’s an official @peternorth…….

DANGER GAME

My money's on Son of Skeletor having paid the $30 to ban him for a day.

peternorth could have held out for $300, would still have happily paid.

The pelicans commentators may top Boston’s and GSWs for being the most insufferable

Just horrific listening

Nah.

Antonio Daniels may be a bit of a motormouth, but he at least tries to analyse the game, unlike at least half the other colour comments guys.

Joel Meyers is a pro.

For some of the older fans around here has there ever been a time where the NBA has had 3 bigs as good as Giannis, Embiid, Jokic all at the same time?

Still playing in there prime not just 3 greats? Ridiculous how good we have it right now

Early 90s was the golden era.

Had Olajuwon, Robinson, Ewing, Shaq, Mourning, Mutombo, Daugherty etc just at the centre position alone.

Had Olajuwon, Robinson, Ewing, Shaq, Mourning, Mutombo, Daugherty etc just at the centre position alone.

Yeah agree. Robert Parish too (although past his prime by then)

Zo was an absolute beast, still reckon he is a bit underrated by the NBA community

If he can develop a reliable jump shot, Time Lord will join the conversation as among the best big men in the league.

His defensive work, esp shot blocking has been unreal this season, and a reason why we have won quite a lot of our games (esp the close ones) this season.

The pelicans commentators may top Boston’s and GSWs for being the most insufferable

Just horrific listening
Joel Meyers is a stud. Love listening to him. He could also do a “love songs and dedications” late night radio show with those vocals

For some of the older fans around here has there ever been a time where the NBA has had 3 bigs as good as Giannis, Embiid, Jokic all at the same time?

Still playing in there prime not just 3 greats? Ridiculous how good we have it right now

Hakeem
David
Patrick
Patricks nostrils
Shaq
Zo
Mutombo
Malone, K
Barkley
Rodman
Daughtry
Horace Grant (but not Harvey)
Charles "Touch me" Oakley
AC Green

Shocked to be sitting here.

Name me a more hateable/less likeable superstar duo in Association History than Stockton and The Mailman ??

Joel Meyers is a stud. Love listening to him. He could also do a “love songs and dedications” late night radio show with those vocals

Was DNP-covid for a few games a couple of weeks ago. Had a few guest callers in the interim, including Northy's favourite Jen Hale.

If you'd given me a choice of Meyers or Zion coming back at that point, I'd have taken Joel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back