The official Bigfooty NBA week 4 thread live from the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City

Remove this Banner Ad

I like being 7-4.

I like that 2 of our important players are healthy.

I love that Talentmento gave us Garrett Temple

I love having Magic assist leader Mack

It's going swell atm

For someone with career averages of 5.7 points, 2 rebounds, 1.6 assists 40% from the field and 36% from 3 I'm amazed Temple has started almost 40% of the games in his career.

Memphis surprising me.
Whats your opinion on Andersons play so far?

Yep. He wouldn't fetch much. The only way to improve it is to get him to play well.

But hard to see that happening when Butler, Simmons and Embiid will be soaking up possessions.

Trade him for peanuts, admit you made a mistake and then you don't have to pussyfoot around his fragile mental state.

Embiid & Simmons as being draft 'hits' makes up for one bust.

For someone with career averages of 5.7 points, 2 rebounds, 1.6 assists 40% from the field and 36% from 3 I'm amazed Temple has started almost 40% of the games in his career.

Memphis surprising me.
Whats your opinion on Andersons play so far?

His offense is getting better as he settles in, and his defense has been good.

I wish he would take a few more 3's but he's doing a good job. I'm happy to have Slo-Mo.

Hopefully Dillon Brooks is fine. We've already lost Parsons, Green, and Casspi to injuries and we do need a backup big cause Rabb isn't a 5

No point trading him when his value is in the toilet.
I'm not sure I see his value getting better in his current environment.
Definitely would be some low end team to have a crack.

His offense is getting better as he settles in, and his defense has been good.

I wish he would take a few more 3's but he's doing a good job. I'm happy to have Slo-Mo.

Hopefully Dillon Brooks is fine. We've already lost Parsons, Green, and Casspi to injuries and we do need a backup big cause Rabb isn't a 5

Green fractured jaw about 3 weeks ago right, shouldn't be too long - another 3 weeks maybe?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Green fractured jaw about 3 weeks ago right, shouldn't be too long - another 3 weeks maybe?

Reckon he will be back by mid December, so I would say about 4 weeks.

There is potential for him to be traded. He is a solid player and a decent contract.

I reckon a few veteran shooters (Korver, Ariza) might be looking for buyouts and there'd be a lot of mutual interest there.

Dunno about Ariza, didn't he sign a one year 15 million dollar deal in Phoenix? Unless they pay him out the entire amount I don't see him taking a buyout when he just has to wait until the offseason.

Korver is one they could get and as mentioned before I don't think it would take much to get Justin Holiday from Chicago.

I'm not sure I see his value getting better in his current environment.
Definitely would be some low end team to have a crack.

He's in his second season, you don't trade him away at his lowest point this soon.

Dunno about Ariza, didn't he sign a one year 15 million dollar deal in Phoenix? Unless they pay him out the entire amount I don't see him taking a buyout when he just has to wait until the offseason.

Korver is one they could get and as mentioned before I don't think it would take much to get Justin Holiday from Chicago.

He's in his second season, you don't trade him away at his lowest point this soon.
I don't think its his lowest point.
The longer he underperforms the lower his value gets.
He is playing a role that doesn't suit him right now, its only going to get worse the longer he stays there. Can't play with Simmons so really he can't play more than 10 minutes a night if you're actually trying to win.

Whats going to be more beneficial for Philly now? because they should be trying to win now.

I don't think its his lowest point.
The longer he underperforms the lower his value gets.
He is playing a role that doesn't suit him right now, its only going to get worse the longer he stays there. Can't play with Simmons so really he can't play more than 10 minutes a night if you're actually trying to win.

Whats going to be more beneficial for Philly now? because they should be trying to win now.

His value can't get lower, he can play with Simmons as long as there's shooters around them.

Fultz/Redick/Butler/Simmons/Embiid is something that can work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back