The Official ECF Thread PART TWO: Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics (aka the LBJ fouls out thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can that woman sitting next to the microphone please stop her high pitched squeals please?

OKC will smash Miami.

They have players to guard their best players and have a PG that pisses all over Miami's and a centre that can defend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not at all. We did well to get this far given the roster we had.

Miami are a poorly coached team, that isn't a very good team. More a team of a couple of talented individuals.

OKC on the other hand are well coached and have a far better compliment of players to play team basketball.

OKC well coached? We shall see....

Great effort by Boston to take this series to 7, unfortunately for them they went cold in the 4th quarter while Miami closed out with some big shots by Bosh, and some nice attacks to the basket by Lebron. Bass did a reasonable job on him the first 3 quarters but the weak side help just disappeared in the 4th and he can't guard him off the dribble by himself.

But god damn I can't stand Wade :D

KG will be back next season for Boston for Celts. Not so sure about Ray.

Not at all. We did well to get this far given the roster we had.

Miami are a poorly coached team, that isn't a very good team. More a team of a couple of talented individuals.

OKC on the other hand are well coached and have a far better compliment of players to play team basketball.

Yeah nah, i agree, its gonna be tough as vs okc. I'm just happy as right now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back