The Official 'Joel Embiid has arrived' Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

philly just have to learn to win now. They have the talent but they just lack thee experience. it will come. Cant wait for ben to get into the team, watch embiids points sky rocket
Hard to learn to win when you've been told losing is ok for 3 straight seasons.

#Pelslife

Lol.

Should be thankful he escaped with his life.

So the Philly raps mooted talk was noel for cojo and a first

Makes me wonder how the bulls could get involved....

Mirotic seems like the obvious swap.

That said, don't really see how Noel fits with the current Chicago, er, experiment. Corey Joseph might though.

Lol.

Should be thankful he escaped with his life.

Mirotic seems like the obvious swap.

That said, don't really see how Noel fits with the current Chicago, er, experiment. Corey Joseph might though.
He's an obtainable building block that can be got given the Philly situation

Altho you'd have to throw in a pick

Something and kings pick for noel and something. Not too sure they'd want niko with saric and Simons to come in and having just got ilyasova

I doubt garpax have the balls to do anything anyway

He's an obtainable building block that can be got given the Philly situation

Altho you'd have to throw in a pick

Trouble is you'd probably have to trade Lopez, because Noel's due a pay rise right away. Which is fine in some sense, but also might be tricky.

Signing Wade & Rondo seems to indicate 'win now', but envisioning player additions who can fit around them feels kinda strange. I guess Taj/Noel could fit with them, sorta, maybe... ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know if Barton playing for Denver tomorrow?

Got to choose between him and Chandler Parsons in his first game back for my fantasy team. Holding a slim lead on the final day of the head to head match up

Do you see Ilyasova sticking around though? Got the feeling that he was something of a stop-gap.
He might, he might not. I'd think he prob doesn't (there has been some stuff come out saying they do plan to keep him tho) but in any event I want no piece of Mirotic. We need a 2 or a 3 who can defend their position, perimeter defense on this team has been so brutal. I mean maybe if they get Cojo then Bayless can play some mins at the 2 when he comes back, might be what they're planning.

He might, he might not. I'd think he prob doesn't (there has been some stuff come out saying they do plan to keep him tho) but in any event I want no piece of Mirotic. We need a 2 or a 3 who can defend their position, perimeter defense on this team has been so brutal. I mean maybe if they get Cojo then Bayless can play some mins at the 2 when he comes back, might be what they're planning.

Agree about your needs, which is why I think Chicago wouldn't be front of the queue when it comes to trading partners.

Although to be honest the number of available two-guards who can defend their position is pretty minimal. Noted impact player Marcus Smart might be one of the few available just off the top of my head.

You told me there was nothing surer than a Magic loss.... Can you buy my house back?
Yeah my bad, went early with call. On a sidenote though, I wouldnt mind moving vooch to the bench to see if he can find some form because his last two games have been rubbish

Anyone know if Barton playing for Denver tomorrow?

Got to choose between him and Chandler Parsons in his first game back for my fantasy team. Holding a slim lead on the final day of the head to head match up

Barton no chance of playing.

Nobody should miss more than a week with an ankle these days anyway now that we know the old RICER method was *en useless & counterproductive to recovery ...

Any reason why the Greek freak has only played 5 minutes till half time? I'm not watching, hopefully he isn't hurt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back