The official NBA Bigfooty week 10 thread (collect your Brooks here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Stephen A Smith has sources saying that Boston offered Tatum and Brown for Davis.

Nevermind that Boston can't trade for AD until the off season because Kyrie is a "Rose rule" player.
Brown i believe but not tatum we'd have to off load brown and horford or hayward to be able to fit davis' contract in. Plus all the picks we have we can pull it off but tatum ain't going nowhere.

Brown i believe but not tatum we'd have to off load brown and horford or hayward to be able to fit davis' contract in. Plus all the picks we have we can pull it off but tatum ain't going nowhere.

If Boston want AD now they have to trade Kyrie, you can't have more than one player who has signed under the "Rose Rule".

Stephen A has ignored this because he's a potato.

Lebrons throwdown strength even after getting blocked still can knock down Allen. :eek:

Nets with 6 in a row.
Haven't heard that since the D-Will days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Boston want AD now they have to trade Kyrie, you can't have more than one player who has signed under the "Rose Rule".

Stephen A has ignored this because he's a potato.

The majority of Boston fans and media have also basically ignored this

Courtesy of KC Johnson

Lopez on his ejection: “They needed the ball to shoot the free throws. I was just trying to alleviate the refs’ workload.”
"I thought the refs had done enough. They had an abnormally large workload for the first half of that quarter. I wanted to help them out, ease their pain a little bit, ease their burden. And I guess not everybody saw it the same way."

You've also done your best to melt about it.

I suspect Ainge and Zarren know what they're doing or what they want to do. It might not even involve Davis at all.

Meh. I'm not the one posting trade ideas for how to get Davis to Boston.

It must be nice to have a competent front office... i often wonder what thats like

Remove this Banner Ad

Back