The official NBA Bigfooty week 10 thread (collect your Brooks here)

Remove this Banner Ad

That Washington lineup with Jeff green at the 4 and Bryant at center really is ..... something
I mean, Beal has been into it since pre-season.

The Washington Wizards signed forward Jeff Green this offseason, and Bradley Beal is clearly very excited about that addition.

So excited, in fact, he compared him to LeBron James, arguably the greatest player on the planet.

"Jeff is a star, man, because he's built like LeBron and almost plays like him," he said Friday, per Fred Katz of The Athletic. "I think he can help us in multiple positions. He plays the 3. He plays the 4. We can put him at the 5. He's comfortable there. So, his versatility is exactly what we need. It just makes our job and our life easy."

Brown i believe but not tatum we'd have to off load brown and horford or hayward to be able to fit davis' contract in. Plus all the picks we have we can pull it off but tatum ain't going nowhere.

Your picks are not the treasure trove of assets that you imagine them to be.

As it stands you currently own picks 18, 19, 21 & 23 in the upcoming draft. By your own team's recent history, that may well net us all of Yabusele, Ante Zizic, James Young and Jared Sullinger.

Whoop-de-freaking-do, where do we sign?

GA has had 4 eight dunk games this season.

That's crazy.

Shaq is the only other guy to do it in recent memory (and the last time was 5 times in 2003).

And the season isn't half way done yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ainge took advantage of a special needs General Manager, he's as overrated as they get.
Missed the playoffs one year, never had to tank and has a championship to show for it still overrated?

The great Kobe Bryant will be in Melbourne in March. Imma gunna be looser than a skydivers mouth

l4vSQFu.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back