The official NBA Finals thread Dirty Bird's OKC vs Dirty Bird's Miami Heat (part 2 - Vale OKC)

Remove this Banner Ad

And we all know who Kate's rooting for ;)
1331197314_extras_albumes_0.jpg
kate-upton-skullcandy-ad_450x254.jpg

Yes, you're right. This repost of pictures that have been linked about 20 times already did necessitate an entire new thread.

Genius.

Piss off jerk, the main thread is reaching 1000, a 2nd thread will be needed before todays game is out, needed to get it going before peternorth gets introuble.

thanks for your concern dirtybird.

Ill kick things off here with these thoughts from the original thread:

its on record and well documented that during the harden jerkfest here in the spurs and lakers series, one peternorth noted he isnt as good as everyone thinks.

vindicated, although for the city that once suffered one of the worst bombings i hope he starts performing

The closest Miami defender to Chucky on that open three attempt was Spoelstra. Standing right infront of Joey, mind you.

x2_cff2e23

*cough* Donaghy *cough*

For a team that has the size advantage getting beat in all rebounding categories is just idotic. Letting Wade and Amnesty crash the boards from deep, and losing hustles to Bosh and James in 1 on 3 or 4 situations, its just unforgivable.

Missed free throws cost them, as well as idiotic fouls on Batman and Snake shooting threes.

I have no idea why Brooks took Westbrook off when he sat Durant, sure they built a lead off it for a minute or two, more through Miami's mistakes, but you cant sit them both unless you have to for foul trouble. For the rest of this series Westbrook and KD should be playing 42-45 minutes a game. KD has to avoid foul trouble at all costs, hide him on whoever you want on defense, just dont put him on LBJ.

An interesting point to note, trips to the free throw line in games 1, 2 and 3.

Lebron and Wade 14, 18, 19
KD and Chuck 18, 13, 6

Tells a story in which pair is getting into the paint and attacking the rim more (even if half of Wades are bs lol) in the last 2 games

And Harden was awful, just awful

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can OKC come back if Miami win the next game? I can't see it happening myself.

If they go 3-1 it will end 4-1. I just cannot see Lebron allowing it to slip and OKC are probably too young to handle it.

That happens 5 times every game and hasn't been called all year. 30seconds to go in game 3 of the finals is not a time for a reminder of the rule

Oh bullshit that happens 5 times a game. He was way too far on the court and too close to the play. I want to see coaches get cleaned up intentionally when they decide to invade the court like that.

Oh bullshit that happens 5 times a game. He was way too far on the court and too close to the play. I want to see coaches get cleaned up intentionally when they decide to invade the court like that.

I hate it too but that doesn't make it relevant. It does happen a lot (5 times a game was obviously a massive stretch) but people are only making a case of it to grasp at straws.

Westbrook still had a wide open shot and still missed it.

We complain when refs are too technical, then complain when they aren't. They can't win.

If you want to play the letter of the law, then its when the coach is on the court, irrespective of how far onto it they are, which does happen quite regularly. Its like the AFL interchange rule, they are either on the court or they aren't. Unless Spo fouled him on the block attempt the ref's are never going to make a statement call at that point in the season and nor should they

I am glad Miami won, i am sick of Harden's flopping, it's pathetic.

Yeah i know Manu flops, but at least it's something he only does every now and then, he might not do it for 10 games or so before he pulls out a ripper, but Harden is flopping on every possession. It's pathetic. I used to like OKC, but now because of how pathetic Harden is, i kinda want Miami to win.

Harden and Ibaka need to step up big time and Durant has to stay out of foul trouble somehow.

Game 4 is the series potentially.. if Miami win game 4... start to plan the ticker tape parade and LeBrons coronation ceremony.

Saw a tweet earlier saying that Miami had shot the worst outside the paint in a Finals game since 1997. Think it was 16%.

How the * did we win?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back