The OFFICIAL NBA Off-Season Thread - Congratulations Chicago Bulls 7-0

Remove this Banner Ad

adidasMiamiHEATChampionshipCollectionSwingman_crop_exact.jpg

It's only for opening night so I don't mind this

The BPL Winner gets a special badge on their kit for the entire season

Congrats to Delly on making the Cavs roster. Proved me and a lot of people wrong :thumbsu:

Congrats indeed. Well done Delly.

Mike Brown: Mostly Sims and MattDellavedova showed the ability to push the guys in front of them in practice. #Cavs

Yeah the suns need minny, Washington and Indiana to make the playoffs to get the four picks, depending on final results

Four picks in the 14-30 range. Lots of trade bait there.

Wiz plan to waive everyone not named Gortat in that trade also

Lee and Marshall I can understand, but I would have thought Shannon Brown had some value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spurs sign Josh Howard... Oh boy... :(

He was with the Wolves last season until he did his ACL. Solid end of the bench guy, versatile and will work hard for your guys. You should be pleased.

Already talk of Okafor being a candidate for the room exception if an Asik trade happens.

The Asik/Howard combo worked really well defensively against Zbo and Gasol. The impressive thing is when the offense slowed down in the 2nd quarter due to the Grizzlies defense, but the Rockets defense held up and maintained the led.

Looks like Mchale is benching all of the starters the rest of the way. Oh, Harden just has a bruised knee.

He was with the Wolves last season until he did his ACL. Solid end of the bench guy, versatile and will work hard for your guys. You should be pleased.

Thats the thing though.. he is coming off that ACL injury, 33 years old and past his prime. Had we got him a few years ago when we were after him I would have been pleased.... I hope it works out for us but I suppose he will only get a minute or two now and then and we are lacking SF's. Time will tell.

Third quarter and the game is at a halt. Houston is playing their bench against the Grizzles starters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back