Mega Thread The Official NBA offseason thread - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How?

Westbrook is better right now and Beal has been adament he isn't going anywhere even when they were really sh*t, let alone after having just made the playoffs.

Makes no sense.

Maybe they are worried Bout losing beal for free?

I think he is out of contract after next season? Player option...

But yeah it seems to make little sense for wizards. Simmons and Westbrook would be weird

Time stamped 1st January ... time never fails to be the greatest equalizer in opinions.

If you were doing a real life NBA fantasy draft and had a top 5 pick would you take him?

For one season next year? No.

For a new long term build? Possibly.

Pick your 5 of this bunch:
Luka, Giannis, Zion, Young, Mitchell, Booker, Tatum, Embiid, Towns, Jokic, Brown, Morant, Sabonis, SGA, Fox etc. amongst any older players you'd ride with for 5 years minimum

Obviously harsh to say never, but it's probably only 50/50 at best he ever will be.
The thing is, as good as Jordan was, he was only doing 10% at most of the defensive side of things. Chicago had a solid team.

Atlanta need to ensure they build a team around Trey.

For one season next year? No.

For a new long term build? Possibly.

Pick your 5 of this bunch:
Luka, Giannis, Zion, Young, Mitchell, Booker, Tatum, Embiid, Towns, Jokic, Brown, Morant, Sabonis, SGA, Fox etc. amongst any older players you'd ride with for 5 years minimum

I'm picking Giannis, Booker and Young (play more of a Steph Curry role). there is no Lamelo Ball on your list.

Im a bit late on the news cycle, but Scottie Pippen has accused Phil Jackson of racism, and that's why Tony Kukoc was instructed to take the game winning shot by Jackson instead of Pippen in 1994.

Wowsers.

Im a bit late on the news cycle, but Scottie Pippen has accused Phil Jackson of racism, and that's why Tony Kukoc was instructed to take the game winning shot by Jackson instead of Pippen in 1994.

Wowsers.

I think he's selling a book which is why he has been a bit crazy lately

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will anyone aside from Luka actually touch the ball in Dallas under Kidd?

Could break the all time usage rate

Yeah I'm real worried about this and Kidd hasn't had any success yet as a coach.

I can't wait to see the average player we bring in to try and help Luka such a big franchise with a great tax situation we can't recruit for s**t.

Kidd was our last real free agent and Porzingaz was our last real trade.

Disaster in waiting.

Yeah I'm real worried about this and Kidd hasn't had any success yet as a coach.

I can't wait to see the average player we bring in to try and help Luka such a big franchise with a great tax situation we can't recruit for sh*t.

Kidd was our last real free agent and Porzingaz was our last real trade.

Disaster in waiting.

His best coaching moment was this

CJ for Simmons is my only hope really. A lot of people acting like CJ cant run point but its because Dame is so ball dominant. CJ has had very good stretches of play when Dame isnt playing, they are just a rough fit together.

Bringing in Simmons, re-signing Powell and hiring D'Antoni is a hail mary but whatever it takes at this point.

Lillard/Powell/Covington/Simmons/Nurkic is okay I guess...
Still missing another superstar to pair with Dame, Simmons isn't that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back