Mega Thread The Official NBA offseason thread - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I didn't even know who he was. Good coin to play 18 minutes of ball per game. Could be expectations he'll be a starter and/or take minutes off Horford in the near term.
If he can stay healthy he'll make that deal look like a bargain.

Surely the NBL is better and earn more than playing there?!

Better standard well i'd bloody hope so. I think the big Israeli clubs are pretty rich, it would be 250-500k, tax free, free apartment and car etc. So NBL can't compete with that I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ron Baker has retired from the NBA at the age of 28 due to injuries. Baker appeared in 96 career NBA games and last played basketball during the 19-20 season as a member of CSKA Moscow.
Baker will now work in health care and has been named as a project manager in Ascension Via Christi’s Strategy and Business Development department.

A Knick great

Ron Baker has retired from the NBA at the age of 28 due to injuries. Baker appeared in 96 career NBA games and last played basketball during the 19-20 season as a member of CSKA Moscow.
Baker will now work in health care and has been named as a project manager in Ascension Via Christi’s Strategy and Business Development department.

A Knick great

May 31 be hung high and proud in the rafters

ron-pizza.jpg

The nations capital also wants in

ron-baker.jpg

Ascension Via Christis monday night team should be gud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back