Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive never bought anything on Amazon
Im trying to get a part
On the US site it says US$56 and will deliver to Australia but has no price for delivery I added it to my cart and started check out but it still wouldnt give a price when do they tell you and can you back out if its too much before you pay ?
The exact same item on the Amazon Australia site is AUD $150 and AUD $56 postage ????

I can't say I've ever been in the situation but it should tell you the shipping costs on the 2nd page of checkout (iirc the first page is where you input your billing and postage details), and it should tell you the total costs before you confirm your order

I would make sure that you are looking at the right currency on the US version of the website too, because some of the price discrepancy might be due to currency conversion

So I put something on gumtree for sale yesterday and within a few hours I get a message in the app 'Hi I am interested. What is your emiail address'. I thought it was odd. It's not like ebay where you can avoid fees by conducting your business outside of it. There are no fees with gumtree. So why does this guy want my email? I just responded in the app with yes it is still available. What would you like to know? Zero response. I can't think of what possible scam they could run with just my email address though. Sign me up to a bunch of crap? Sure ok, but why? Am I missing something or is it just another case of dumbtree?

Anyone ever use moose mobile?
They have this $20 month to month plan which is half what my optus month to month plan has reverted to after being $30 a month for a year.

Yeah I have unlimited + 1 GB internet for cheap. 1GB isn't a lot but if you ration it out (and primarily use WIFI) it can last the month.

I can't say I've ever been in the situation but it should tell you the shipping costs on the 2nd page of checkout (iirc the first page is where you input your billing and postage details), and it should tell you the total costs before you confirm your order

I would make sure that you are looking at the right currency on the US version of the website too, because some of the price discrepancy might be due to currency conversion
Next page was fill in your credit card details
Still no full postage price

Are there any murder mystery type tv series that are fully planned out (per season) so that there are clues to who the perpetrator is throughout the series so that the viewer has a chance to work it?
The Night Of, maybe?

How To Get Away With Murder (season 1 is great)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back