Prediction The Round 23 Equation: Where do we finish

Where will we finish?

• 5th - Fold the club

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't see Brisbane getting pumped (but hope they do)

Geelong were 3 goals up in the last quarter and Could have pumped Lions but ran out of steam probably due to playing in the 27 degrees heat ..
Brisbane have been good winning but have been riding some good fortune as well in several games ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Two results out of tigers lions games works for us. Either Lions win or tigers win by 6 goals. The worst case is if tigers win a close game. I dunno but I think Cats will lose to Carlton this week. Pies will win and lions will win. Lions pies at the Gabba( pies will win), Cats after dominating for whole year, have to travel to perth to play us first week of the finals. Pies Eagles GF again.

If Richmond lose to Brisbane and drop to 5th, then it's very likely to end up as:
1 Bris
2 Geel
3 WC
4 Coll
5 Rich

So the Tigers could still end up with all finals at the MCG on the way to the flag. Talk about kissed on the dick.
If those final positions eventuate then that week 1 QF becomes even bigger because winning would ensure Richmond have to come through us in Perth in a PF.

I still think that may be our best shot. Not our only shot but our best one.

Beat Geelong in Melbourne, Richmond in Perth then Brisbane in Melbourne.

I feel so nervous about tomorrow, just got a horrible feeling. Please prove me wrong fellas.
Same but I was thinking this arvo, we beat them at the MCG last time whilst it was raining, with no Gov or Barrass. And they arguably have a worse team this time around, with them missing Impey who was playing quite decently until he did his knee. And Saturday night although slippery will not rain. We really should win with whats on the line. But no doubt they'll be plucky as hell.

Same but I was thinking this arvo, we beat them at the MCG last time whilst it was raining, with no Gov or Barrass. And they arguably have a worse team this time around, with them missing Impey who was playing quite decently until he did his knee. And Saturday night although slippery will not rain. We really should win with whats on the line. But no doubt they'll be plucky as hell.
Yeah logically we win, but clarko factor always worries me.

As Simmo usually says in his pressers, it’s all about intent.

Do the West Coast boys have more intent to play top 4 or do the Hawthorn boys have more intent to play top 8.

That will decide the winner imo, it will
be a close one.
Yeah massive.

Who has more cliches?

That will be decisive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[the word is versus. No such word as verse in this context. (Not taking sides, just pointing it out)].
How dare you.

Everyone is entitled to whatever they claim to be entitled to.

Opinions are sacred!

You have no right to question any of it.

These are the new rules. They've been drafted to ensure that even those who know less than nothing can still tell everyone what they think without the threat of someone pointing out that they have no idea. How dare you object.

Last edited:
By my reckoning the Eagles will be off to Brisbane to play in the 1st week of the finals.

..........and it's all because of this, with less than 90 seconds to go:

Free kick, and Brisbane goal to take the lead at the 32 minute 10 second mark of the last quarter.

The AFL admit the decision was wrong the next day.

Well done AFL umpires, take a bow, you have finally stuffed up the finals series.

Yawn.
Are you still here Candiru/Gunnar/Sweet Jesus? Still commenting on every bloody thread with inane nit picking, sarcastic comments and s**t flinging?
As I say to my kids, turn of the computer and go outside and play or your brain will rot (I fear this advice has come too late in this instance).
Ooh yes, just a reminder - it's game day bitches!

By my reckoning the Eagles will be off to Brisbane to play in the 1st week of the finals.
You should photoshop an image of it.

Like when you photoshopped Gaff into a North jumper before having a toddler tantrum when he stayed at WC. Remember that?

Yawn.
Are you still here Candiru/Gunnar/Sweet Jesus? Still commenting on every bloody thread with inane nit picking, sarcastic comments and s**t flinging?
As I say to my kids, turn of the computer and go outside and play or your brain will rot (I fear this advice has come too late in this instance).
Ooh yes, just a reminder - it's game day bitches!
You pick a fight but sook when you get your pants pulled down.

..........and it's all because of this, with less than 90 seconds to go:

View attachment 732618

Free kick, and Brisbane goal to take the lead at the 32 minute 10 second mark of the last quarter.

The AFL admit the decision was wrong the next day.

Well done AFL umpires, take a bow, you have finally stuffed up the finals series.
Whatever happens I will always blame our fade out vs Collingwood a couple months ago where we lost by a point. Should have iced the game by 3 quarter time however loose defending kept them in it and they ran over us.

Whatever happens I will always blame our fade out vs Collingwood a couple months ago where we lost by a point. Should have iced the game by 3 quarter time however loose defending kept them in it and they ran over us.
No. A season is a season. A game is a game. Ask LittleGreekGod to explain it. It's deep stuff.

He identifies thing and says they are what they are. It's really mind-blowing.

Back