The Season 14 Peoples Choice Awards

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive got a pretty good idea on how I'll go about it. Nothing to kooky but a bit different to the last incarnations of these.

You'll just have to stay tuned.

So when are they being released?

Voting is still open until tomorrow night.

I plan to do something next week. Most likely on the tue, wed or Thursday.

I'll give everyone notice this weekend. I don't think I have much on so should be able to get it all ready.

Oh no, I would not have known if you didn't just tell me :rolleyes:

Your previous post says otherwise.

They are two separate comps. Don't bag Equus. You're lucky to have a team, don't push your luck.

Oh no, I would not have known if you didn't just tell me :rolleyes:
Please see below!

They are two separate comps. Don't bag Equus. You're lucky to have a team, don't push your luck.
Just like bringing real life into the SFA, don't bring other fantasy competitions into the SFA.

It's a seperate world jobby and a new start, but it is asking a bit much of everyone to expect you to understand simple things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Voting is now closed.

Thanks to everyone who got involved.

Boo to the person who participated in this thread but didn't vote.

I would say Jobe has a valid point. Equus bangs on about how he's good for the team in the cricket yet by the same token abuses him for the same things here?

Hypocrite.

Where as I am quite open in saying Jobe was a flog everywhere but slowly improving.

I would say Jobe has a valid point. Equus bangs on about how he's good for the team in the cricket yet by the same token abuses him for the same things here?

Hypocrite.

Where as I am quite open in saying Jobe was a flog everywhere but slowly improving.

Talk about overanalysing a single post. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Oh look he's back stepping.

Quality work from Equus again. Hows that "The league is nothing like it used to be" situation going?

Voting is now closed.

Thanks to everyone who got involved.

Boo to the person who participated in this thread but didn't vote.
My input would be considered... Inadequate?

And I'm damn damn damn damn DAMN damn lazy.

Apologies.

My input would be considered... Inadequate?

And I'm damn damn damn damn DAMN damn lazy.

Apologies.

It's okay Dagless, we have spoken about your 'condition' before and I had exluded you from my last post. Laziness is a serious issue and you should not be judged harshly because of it.

Hypocrite.

How is saying he's the worst poster in the competition hypocritical?

For all you know Eq rates his posting in the BFFCL highly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back