Premium Platinum
Dec 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Galactic Empire
The Season 14 Peoples Choice Awards.

The Peoples Choice Awards give us, the players of the SFA the opportunity to have our say on who has had the best (or worst) season of posting, who played the best game and who made the worst thread.

The PCA have been dormant for a few seasons but ‘Fantasy Vlad’ wants to revive the awards and make them an end of season tradition. Prestigious awards such as the Mobbs Medal don’t take the peoples opinion into account (and probably for good reason) but like the AFL MVP it’s the players that usually know best.

Format is simple, you pick the winner for each of the categories and you PM me your votes. These votes are private. Any public votes will not be counted. You can vote for yourself but unless I 100% agreed with your self vote, I’ll secretly assume you are a self absorb w***er.

The categories are:

[FONT=&quot]Best Poster:
Worst Poster:
Most Antagonistic Poster:
Best First year Poster:
Worst First Year Poster:
Best Captain:
Worst Captain:
Best Admin:
Best Game by a player:
Best Match:
Best Thread:
Stupidest Thread:

PM me the above with your answers by 8pm on Thursday the 10th of May and I will notify you when the results will be announced (depending on how many votes I have to count...).

SFA house will be providing a limited bar tab on the award night so make sure you keep your calendar free until I announce a night and than just keep that date free*.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]The categories are named after the winners of the inaugural Peoples Choice Award.

Boncer34 Best poster award
TigerGlory Worst poster award
Boncer34 Most Antagonistic Poster award
Zainta Best First year poster award
Cooney Worst First year poster award
Doggiesin08 Best admin award
Cleishy best game
by a player award
Newbies vs. Legends best match award
Good Call/Bad Call best thread award
Okey>Boncers stupidest thread award
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Note: Keep the date of the night free, not attended date free. Bring a hottie alright.
[/FONT]

Thanks to those for getting there PM's in early.

Obviously the peoples contribution is done via PM so I'll need to bump this thread so people see it. I think I'll use cool pictures to keep you all coming back.

bat-vader_o_181811.jpg

b4d4c22177032ffb5bba6fc2d62d25e8.jpg

Or the awesomeness that is Dino-Riders. :thumbsu:

God Damn that was a good show.

How has Hollywood not made a movie about that? It seems right up there ally... all the work is already done for them just the way they like it.

God Damn that was a good show.

How has Hollywood not made a movie about that? It seems right up there ally... all the work is already done for them just the way they like it.

Honestly not sure why no ones tried to cash in on it yet, that and Samurai Pizza Cats. I always figured with the latter as soon as TMNT got all the attention there might be studios looking towards other similar cartoons of that era, but not so it seems.

I will only attend if One Direction present me an award. Them or Lachie Neale.

What award were you after?

Meanwhile.

Starting to get a few PM's now but I'm hoping for lots more.

So it's time for a picture bump.

only-men-get-this-joke.jpg

TG worst poster? I woulda thought J3V had it in the bag...

[FONT=&quot]The categories are named after the winners of the inaugural Peoples Choice Award.[/FONT]

Spoiler Alert
TG is probably not going to win the converted award this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guess what, I'm going to a magic show on Thursday night. If your jealous send me a PM with your votes for the above category (that means all of you).

And here is your picture.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/that-awkward-moment-when-your-friends-thumb-makes-you-look-like-a-trans.jpg

I bet you're one of those guys that rigs the best and fairest by giving his son the votes every game.

That actually happened at my footy club last year, kid played every game in a back pocket :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back