Media The Summer Series with Tony Lynn 15.

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay time for the first summer series topic for the S.28 off season.

We have all endured another season of the SFA with it's many different personalities and shtick's. There are many on here who have a high profile, some deserved and some not.

So the topic for today is...

Who is the most over rated poster in the SFA?

Tony Lynn 15

Thanks for sharing that wonderful Tony Lynn 15 memory. I know it is one of my favourites too.

Honestly, I’ll say JoshWoodenSpoon

Harolad was pretty overrated too, could rile people up, but was never exactly funny or witty.
Brab was a far better antagonist. Can role you up and make you laugh.

Honestly, I’ll say JoshWoodenSpoon

Harolad was pretty overrated too, could rile people up, but was never exactly funny or witty.
Brab was a far better antagonist. Can role you up and make you laugh.

What about your Hawk team mates?

Okay time for the first summer series topic for the S.28 off season.

We have all endured another season of the SFA with it's many different personalities and shtick's. There are many on here who have a high profile, some deserved and some not.

So the topic for today is...

Who is the most over rated poster in the SFA?
JT_the_Man

What a hack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Hawks have some great posters.
por_please_ya , Harvey Manfrenjensenden, Drunkgoliath, Biggie, and ArdentEagle are easily the pick of the bunch.

I wanted Harvey Man to join the Bombers, a great character and all round good bloke.

Overrated?

I used to be but since my triumphant victory this year in the beez over my long-time nemesis, BRAD, I would say 27th is criminally underrating Antonio BlueVein.

*mic drop

*silence
So you dont rate Agent93 ? Interesting.

Thank you for your input, Andy. I was waiting for this exact post.

A few more bites and we’ll all be eating a magnificent feast of fish.

Don't worry mate I too am tired of AceAndy always promoting his own team mates. Agent93 please!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back