No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 67 - The one where NaturalDisaster forgot 66 comes after 65

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam mcclure thinks its a parma, not a parmy

Worlds are colliding...... Serenity Now!!!! I may have to rethink my pro parma stance...... :(

This bloke deserves a medal

Carson Soukup July 17, 2017 News
Hero Breaks Car Window to Save Vinyl Records on Hot Day

hero-1024x538.png

PHOENIX — Local hero and vinyl enthusiast Nate Adams broke a car window in last week’s triple-digit temperatures in order to save some records overheating in the backseat, according to multiple witnesses.

Adams allegedly noticed the neglected crate of vinyl in the 2005 Suzuki Aerio after leaving an ice cream shop Saturday afternoon. Knowing the dangers, he quickly took action.

“It was, like, 100 degrees,” said Adams. “Vinyl can get warped at, like, 80 degrees, and it will never sound the same again. I knew I had to do something. So, I picked up a rock and threw it through the window. I just did what any other vinyl lover would do.”

http://thehardtimes.net/news/hero-breaks-car-window-save-vinyl-records-hot-day/

This bloke deserves a medal

Carson Soukup July 17, 2017 News
Hero Breaks Car Window to Save Vinyl Records on Hot Day

hero-1024x538.png

PHOENIX — Local hero and vinyl enthusiast Nate Adams broke a car window in last week’s triple-digit temperatures in order to save some records overheating in the backseat, according to multiple witnesses.

Adams allegedly noticed the neglected crate of vinyl in the 2005 Suzuki Aerio after leaving an ice cream shop Saturday afternoon. Knowing the dangers, he quickly took action.

“It was, like, 100 degrees,” said Adams. “Vinyl can get warped at, like, 80 degrees, and it will never sound the same again. I knew I had to do something. So, I picked up a rock and threw it through the window. I just did what any other vinyl lover would do.”

http://thehardtimes.net/news/hero-breaks-car-window-save-vinyl-records-hot-day/
I spent the last 3 days of my trip to the US a few weeks ago in Phoenix. 100 degrees??? It was 120 every day when I was there! 50 celcius. Vinyl would have dissolved in a car!! Even late at night it was 40-45 degrees. The poor dudes working out the front of my hotel as valets had misters but the water was dissolving as soon as it hit the air!!! Same out the front of a few restaurants and hotels.
IMAG2067.jpg
Their baseball stadium has a retractable roof, pretty sure it's the only one in America. You can see the ventilation ducts at the top of the grandstand. They shut the roof the morning of a game and run the aircon for several hours so that it's bearable for everyone when it's that hot!!

Sam mcclure thinks its a parma, not a parmy

Worlds are colliding...... Serenity Now!!!! I may have to rethink my pro parma stance...... :(
I haven't told you this but SunshineTiger will probably know where I'm coming from. When I was up in WA I used to love the pot and parmy night as they called it, and after 18 months of it I found myself saying parmy quite naturally. I made a decision when I came back and I have officially dumped Parma for parmy.

I haven't told you this but SunshineTiger will probably know where I'm coming from. When I was up in WA I used to love the pot and parmy night as they called it, and after 18 months of it I found myself saying parmy quite naturally. I made a decision when I came back and I have officially dumped Parma for parmy.

dude, you were cool once

I spent the last 3 days of my trip to the US a few weeks ago in Phoenix. 100 degrees??? It was 120 every day when I was there! 50 celcius. Vinyl would have dissolved in a car!! Even late at night it was 40-45 degrees. The poor dudes working out the front of my hotel as valets had misters but the water was dissolving as soon as it hit the air!!! Same out the front of a few restaurants and hotels.
View attachment 394018
Their baseball stadium has a retractable roof, pretty sure it's the only one in America. You can see the ventilation ducts at the top of the grandstand. They shut the roof the morning of a game and run the aircon for several hours so that it's bearable for everyone when it's that hot!!
Did you go to a game?

dude, you were cool once
I never realized how ridiculous Parma sounded until I heard the beautiful way parmy just slides off the tongue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

go to the norf board with that talk
I'm telling you. Embrace it.
Tuesday nights we'd be so excited as we were closing up to head home for parmy night we'd be chanting "parmy bomaye, parmy bomaye!"
You can't do that with Parma.

I never realized how ridiculous Parma sounded until I heard the beautiful way parmy just slides off the tongue.

Sounding like Groupie_ ... "parmie".

Nekmini you be saying "servi".

It's "parma" and "servo".
This matter was settled ages ago.

Get with the program, Rodney.
And any other recalcitrants who are out there.

Stop trolling.

top feed that place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back