No Oppo Supporters The TAN 73 - Home of the reigning premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually has "(ScoMo)" on his Twitter? Lol.
Of course the feckwit has scomo as a twitter handle ...anything to appear the daggy old dad having a 'go'...
Trying desperately to make scomo an affectionate name tag and deflecting the heat of himself in politics...it's only scomo! hahaha you wish! Scummo...
Got rid of Sam...get rid of Lui...Shanghai Scott...just like Pig Iron Bob!

Watch him flip out when someone eventually calls him Shanghai Scott. Worst type of politician that loves to dish it out but cant cop it back
Oh yeah...hides away and stonewalls...at least Keating would take it and come back for more...Shanghai Scott!

ScoMo will support #YangGang too.
Democrat candidate Andrew Yang supports universal income lel.
Why not...if these Corporates are not going to pay their fair share of Tax...and end up using services...
Every Billionaire/Millionaire is a blatant Policy failure by any shade of Government...
I'm all for universal income..

Universal income is fine in theory but impracticable though.
Will never be legislated.
The problem for the Democrats in 2016 was left-wing Sanders siphoned votes from Clinton, enabling The Donald to win.
Biden is more popular with voters, especially black voters, but is 77.

Universal income is fine in theory but impracticable though.
Will never be legislated.
The problem for the Democrats in 2016 was left-wing Sanders siphoned votes from Clinton, enabling The Donald to win.
Biden is more popular with voters, especially black voters, but is 77.
Feck it then...bring on another French Revolution...

Aussie friend of mine in the States, on a high income, pays 60% income tax.
That's three days a week of your working life paying for other people.
Just hope ScoMo cuts Liu loose, she tried to undercut foreign investment laws before she entered parliament.
Libs would lose Chisholm, seats would be Liberal 75, Labor (and others) 75, plus Speaker.
The Speaker can use a casting vote, but it would be a hung parliament.
Labor, led by Albo, would probably win a new election, people hated Shorten.

Last edited:
Why not...if these Corporates are not going to pay their fair share of Tax...and end up using services...
Every Billionaire/Millionaire is a blatant Policy failure by any shade of Government...
I'm all for universal income..
The last ATO breakdown
The top 1 per cent of taxpayers – about 90,000 people – contributed 16.9 per cent.
44.9 per cent of the total net tax collected was paid by the top 10 per cent of taxpayers.

So basically half our tax is paid by just over 10% of the population. Good on them I reckon. And don't forget the massive ammount of jobs they provide to the rest of the public.

Aussie friend of mine in the States, on a high income, pays 60% income tax.
That's three days a week of your working life paying for other people.
Just hope ScoMo cuts Liu loose, she tried to undercut foreign investment laws before she entered parliament.
Libs would lose Chisholm, seats would be Liberal 75, Labor (and others) 75, plus Speaker.
The Speaker can use a casting vote, but it would be a hung parliament.
Labor, led by Albo, would probably win a new election, people hated Shorten.
And how many people over there have no jobs..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny how people hated Hillary Clinton and Bill Shorten.
Bernie Sanders voters (15 per cent) hated Clinton.
Voters didn't really like Donald Trump or Scott Morrison but got them both over the line.
The hatred factor outweighs the support factor.
VP Mike Pence and former U.N. ambassador Nikki Haley are squaring off already, sounding out runs for 2024.

Funny how people hated Hillary Clinton and Bill Shorten.
Bernie Sanders voters (15 per cent) hated Clinton.
Voters didn't really like Donald Trump or Scott Morrison but got them both over the line.
The hatred factor outweighs the support factor.
VP Mike Pence and former U.N. ambassador Nikki Haley are squaring off already, sounding out runs for 2024.
The thought of Mike Pence even running for President is genuinely scary, all Left/Right bullshit put aside he’s genuinely insane.

New report in The Herald Sun.
Gladys Liu was a member of yet another political organisation, which staged a pro-Beijing rally in Melbourne.
She also received CCP-related donations which were not declared at the time, almost $50K.
The irony is the Liberal government prides itself on reducing the government's role in the economy but is quite happy to receive CCP-influenced donations without declaring them.
Enough is enough.

Last edited:
Watched a bit of Storm v Raiders yesterday.
What a God awful game RL is.

I just changed my background from white to black... no idea how the **** I did it! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back