No Oppo Supporters The TAN 76 - No toilet paper hoarders allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL...same, either champ and greens or baked veg - and gotta have plenty of some kind of white sauce! :thumbsu:
Ahhhh that white sauce...just a dollop of mustard in it (personal preference!)
Use to have this pinkish corned beef (boiled) with mash pot, greens and sauce every second week at the singlemens quarters in Qld...bliss...

Oz Tiger has dropped 2 more games on you tube from 1996. V Pies and Saints. Today I have had v Western Bulldogs in 96 playing in the background. I hate to say it, but geez footy was good to watch in the 90's. Skill level is great and the smashes that were allowed. Been terrific to watch. And I can see why i still have issues with the dogs. Libba and co were dirty campaigners.

Oz Tiger has dropped 2 more games on you tube from 1996. V Pies and Saints. Today I have had v Western Bulldogs in 96 playing in the background. I hate to say it, but geez footy was good to watch in the 90's. Skill level is great and the smashes that were allowed. Been terrific to watch. And I can see why i still have issues with the dogs. Libba and co were dirty campaigners.

The games was also slower, less pressure which allowed for better skills.

The games was also slower, less pressure which allowed for better skills.

I tell you what, watch it and tell me how much faster it is now. It was flying. And it was heaps better to watch with no flooding. I think that's what actually kept the ball moving. There was always something to aim at down the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get a bit of 96 Geelong happening!

Cool!! Didn't know if you had access to that one. Despite being a s**t year there were a handful of awesome wins in 1997. There's a goal by Benny Gale at the end of that Geelong game that is a MASSIVE kick!

i have a you tube downloader app. The amount of tiger games i have is awesome (and growing). Just jag them and store them on a hard drive.

i have a you tube downloader app. The amount of tiger games i have is awesome (and growing). Just jag them and store them on a hard drive.
Did you end up getting many from that other source, if you know what I mean! I've picked up quite a lot of older ones from Youtube, especially Oztiger. I started keeping games we'd won back in the 90s and have continued on so I've got everything on either VHS, DVD or downloaded from about 1995. There's 3 wins from 1995 that I've never found. Fitzroy, Footscray and Brisbane. I've seen highlights of the Brisbane game and it has commentary so i don't know why it was never available from Name A Game or on Youtube. That's the only one of the 7 in a row I don't have :mad:

Did you end up getting many from that other source, if you know what I mean! I've picked up quite a lot of older ones from Youtube, especially Oztiger. I started keeping games we'd won back in the 90s and have continued on so I've got everything on either VHS, DVD or downloaded from about 1995. There's 3 wins from 1995 that I've never found. Fitzroy, Footscray and Brisbane. I've seen highlights of the Brisbane game and it has commentary so i don't know why it was never available from Name A Game or on Youtube. That's the only one of the 7 in a row I don't have :mad:

A bit of both. You are way ahead of me it looks like. I am like you. Starting from the early 90’s, but if i’m honest, my hunt is really from 1989. Now i am working from home, I have time in the morning to hunt stuff. But i need to really catalogue it better. It’s all over the shop.

Hey Tigerbob68 a question. Do you have a copy of Clokes final game v Carlton where he kicked 6 and we rolled them in a massive upset?

Hey Tigerbob68 a question. Do you have a copy of Clokes final game v Carlton where he kicked 6 and we rolled them in a massive upset?
No. There's only limited games from around that time, 80s and early 90s. I've only got the Mother's Day Massacre from 91. There's a few, probably mostly from Oztiger on Youtube, from the 80s. I would really love to see our 3 winning finals outside the GF from 80 and 82 but there's not even any sign of them other than highlights.

Think he kicked at least eight and maybe nine!

The joke about those goals is everyone was a different kick even though they were attempted drop punts.

No. There's only limited games from around that time, 80s and early 90s. I've only got the Mother's Day Massacre from 91. There's a few, probably mostly from Oztiger on Youtube, from the 80s. I would really love to see our 3 winning finals outside the GF from 80 and 82 but there's not even any sign of them other than highlights.

Just wait till you see the photo I am gonna put in here. Wait for the edit.

19A03FF6-B7BD-4518-99DD-7A59D0558F51.jpeg FEEE2E11-E7A3-40AA-B68F-21F856F13F7B.jpeg

Downloading Freo's first ever game in the AFL (which just happened to be against us in R1 in 1995). Time to get my history/games hobby back up and firing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back