Mod. Notice The time has come, the moderators said, to talk of many things...

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome dlanod.

Another face will be lighting up today. And then, with great ceremony and a rented Chinese Dragon, we'll be conducting the 'leaving ritual'.

Welcome dlanod.

Another face will be lighting up today. And then, with great ceremony and a rented Chinese Dragon, we'll be conducting the 'leaving ritual'.

Will the former mods have to hand in their badge and gun?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome dlanod.

Thats similar to "the unblinking eye" right? I'll get my paddle

No, this is the one that involves the stone of triumph.

Simpsons-Stone-of-Triumph1.jpg

So you have to go through the unblinking eye on the way in and the way out.

Wish I knew that after the paddling I received when I accepted the position. Might have to stay a moderator forever, I can't go through that again.

We actually use a giant wooden spoon - like those novelty ones you get from Fiji branded with the words 'world's greatest stirrer - covered with the pelt of a virgin stoat.

And with the final pick in the mod draft, you've chosen... ZoBlitz.

Zo was also very well supported in this thread with your nominations. Much like dlanod he's been here for a little while, has witnessed any and all of our board and club dramas, and has the knowledge and skills to look after us all real good. Yeah... real good.

Welcome to your nightmare Zo!

Zo was also very well supported in this thread with your nominations. Much like dlanod he's been here for a little while, has witnessed any and all of our board and club dramas, and has the knowledge and skills to look after us all real good. Yeah... real good.

ive-made-a-huge-mistake-gob-arrested-development.gif

No seriously, I'm glad to be here!

Ah, *

Remove this Banner Ad

Back