The "We must get Tom Lynch at all costs...or maybe not" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lynch saying he has made his mind up but won't declare who it is "until he has told the club(s)" who have and haven't missed out.
Us and Hawks have supposedly already been told.

Meh Tom Lynch.

Already forgotten and meh.

(Should be join us then great guy blah blah blah)

Seems a bit soft. Let’s not pussy foot around, he’s told the clubs. Or at least told the club he’s going too. Own your decision.

It’s quite clear the club is still playing and it’s quite clear it’s not us.

If he hasn’t told the club he’s going too that he’s going, I’d question the intelligence, quite clearly other list decisions need to be made to accomodate you. What are you gonna do? Let other clubs pick apart your future clubs players while they wait on you?

Please.

Seems a bit soft. Let’s not pussy foot around, he’s told the clubs. Or at least told the club he’s going too. Own your decision.

I was on FB scrolling down and saw him being interviewed on Trade Radio. Was asked if what Bucks said affected his decision and he said no. Was quite obvious to me who he choose. Lets hope this turns out to be another Buddy and he'll regret his decision as it seems to be the easy option he is taking.

If he hasn’t told the club he’s going too that he’s going, I’d question the intelligence, quite clearly other list decisions need to be made to accomodate you. What are you gonna do? Let other clubs pick apart your future clubs players while they wait on you?

Please.
So because he hasn't met your time frame, you think he is not 'owning' his decision?

Are you that important to him?

I look at Lynch going to Tuggers as a total positive.

Like Buddy Franklin, adding a top line overpaid player will not guarantee premierships...Syndey won one without him and haven't won squat with him.

A big name/salary player coming into a team can cause disruption....let's hope anyway.

Apparently he hasn't made up his mind and will decide based upon who finishes higher on the ladder, (hence no official announcement).
Them: Top of the ladder, beaten us twice this year and expected to win again, (thrash us in fact) on Friday night.
No pressure Tuggers:p

The club I’m leaning towards - mmm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please.
If we get May, imagine the build up next year when we play them. Reckon May will enjoy rag dolling him, not to mention probably end up shirt fronting him and copping a few weeks, just saying....

Here’s what Lynch said today...
"Out of respect to the clubs I've spoken to and to Gold Coast, I can't say who I'm leaning towards at this stage,"
I'd rather tell them officially than broadcast it here”.

I’m not fussed about Lynch coming to the Pies. Not sure his price would improve us.
But I’m sick of all the simple minded media flogs stating it as a fact that he is Richmond bound.
Would absolutely love him to choose the Hawks or us.
Just so I could call out each and every one of these media “experts” on their incompetence.

Here’s what Lynch said today...
"Out of respect to the clubs I've spoken to and to Gold Coast, I can't say who I'm leaning towards at this stage,"
I'd rather tell them officially than broadcast it here”.
Leaning towards?? His already been high fiving his bosom buddies at the Tigges, whom he can’t bear to be without. Like a kid and his blankey.

We would not be after may, if we thought we still had a chance of getting Tom, time for him to officially say and move on

I’m not fussed about Lynch coming to the Pies. Not sure his price would improve us.
But I’m sick of all the simple minded media flogs stating it as a fact that he is Richmond bound.
Would absolutely love him to choose the Hawks or us.
Just so I could call out each and every one of these media “experts” on their incompetence.

I suggest you listen to him today. The way he talked about "Buckley" as opposed to "Rancey" haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back