Oppo Camp The Western™️ Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

That user only comes on when the Dees are winning 😂. Their comments are also nowhere near as witty as other Demon users.
lol aren’t you the dickhead that has a quote from me in your sig? i can’t tell you all apart sorry.

neway what a load of s**t im here all day everyday. win lose or draw :)

lol aren’t you the dickhead that has a quote from me in your sig? i can’t tell you all apart sorry.

neway what a load of s**t im here all day everyday. win lose or draw :)

Its probably the worst observation ive ever seen, since Melbourne win a lot surely that means youre on here a lot?

Sydney are the biggest frontrunners in the afl
They are super inconsistent. We seem to be playing sides a week after they’ve had an embarrassing loss lately so will be fun to deal with the Swans.

You know what we’re doing. I’ve figured it out boys.

Make the grand final last year look like not a big deal by letting other clubs do it to us.

Can Melbourne please return our asses to us?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Things are going swimmingly.
Why can we never win when the Dees lose so I can at least have some enjoyment in my life.

Demons lose and we’re like * you guys. You can beat us in grand finals but you aren’t going to beat us in losing!

Why can we never win when the Dees lose so I can at least have some enjoyment in my life.

Demons lose and we’re like * you guys. You can beat us in grand finals but you aren’t going to beat us in losing!
Misery loves company.

Someone on the Dogs actually mentioned Toby Mclean coming back like that’s a good thing, just what they need, another mid in there.

Someone on the Dogs actually mentioned Toby Mclean coming back like that’s a good thing, just what they need, another mid in there.

What you fail to comprehend is that this will allow Bevo to move the other magnets around enough to finally get Hannan into the ruck, finally resulting in match point. Then the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards

Check mate.

What you fail to comprehend is that this will allow Bevo to move the other magnets around enough to finally get Hannan into the ruck, finally resulting in match point. Then the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards

Check mate.

Bevo might have been taking coaching suggestions this week from Chris from Camberwell finally?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back