Oppo Camp The Western™️ Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you Daemons alias or something?

I also have no idea what you’re talking about.

Hopefully your whole team gets covid between now and Saturday (and they’re asymptomatic and aren’t sick because I don’t want Geelong winning the flag and you’re the only hope) but winning this weekend would be nice and losing won’t hurt you much.
I don’t have any idea what I’m talking about

Are you Daemons alias or something?

I also have no idea what you’re talking about.

Hopefully your whole team gets covid between now and Saturday (and they’re asymptomatic and aren’t sick because I don’t want Geelong winning the flag and you’re the only hope) but winning this weekend would be nice and losing won’t hurt you much.

I am glad we can be united in hating Geelong. I would support you lot against them in a final 100%.

I am glad we can be united in hating Geelong. I would support you lot against them in a final 100%.
I had a bet at the end of 2016 (post grand final) with two geelong mates that if we won a flag before they did, they'd need to get my face tattoo'd on their asses. If they won before us, both of their faces on each of my ass cheeks. There's been a few anxious years recently given both our clubs have lost grand finals in the last 2 years.

I also ******* hate Geelong.

JUH, welcome my man, you were always going to walk these great halls.

wrong thread. I’ve done a Melbourne.

Last edited:
Free reign, time to tee off doggies!
Can’t take responsibility for this one.

When May turned it over to Bont in the final quarter do you think Melksham approached him and said “we would’ve won it without you”.

Nah good game. Learn more from the loss. Move on and good luck boys.

When May turned it over to Bont in the final quarter do you think Melksham approached him and said “we would’ve won it without you”.

Stop it, I dont enjoy liking any dogs supporter and im warming to you.

I'd be annoyed if he didn't.

Mays kick was 15m over bonts ahead until he looked up and sucked it in with that Konka of his. Bailey smith wouldn't wanna be sharing bags with him be nothing left after old bontskis turn. He could use a toilet roll as a straw.

Mays kick was 15m over bonts ahead until he looked up and sucked it in with that Konka of his. Bailey smith wouldn't wanna be sharing bags with him be nothing left after old bontskis turn. He could use a toilet roll as a straw.
English please

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That screams insecurity to me. Perhaps there was something not quite adequate about breaking the drought away from the MCG, having to watch it on the couch whilst being in lockdown, instead of the experience we were treated to on oct 1st and 2nd 2016. Usually it's the losing side that becomes obsessed & salty.

It does make me grateful that we got our drought breaker before covid.
Dogs board lol

The dogs supporters hate for us truly is a thing of beauty.
Seriously, if it came between Melbourne winning the cup or Geelong, I would go Melbourne. Geelong has been consistently good for years and inflicted more pain on us then Melbourne‘s one good year.

Well, our premiership defence is looking to be somewhat disappointing, but at least we're not going to miss the eight for the second time in a row after playing off in a Grand Final 🌈

The Western not even making the 8 this season is so sweet! Their loss today makes last night's pain disappear! However we are closer to missing the Top 4 now. Simply must win the last two games. Non negotiable now..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back