The "What Are You Watching?" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That's one of them. It made me cringe right out of my living room. The other I need to jingle this memory of mine.
S&R too weird.

And I don’t get the point of the Coach Beard episode

Last edited:
S&R too weird.

And I don’t get the point of the Coach Beard episode

The show falls into the trap of trying to give everyone impactful stories and fell away from being about a good hearted guy learning a new sport and taking a rag tag group to the top.

At that I do recall one absolutely stunning episode but I can’t remember if that’s in S2 or 3. It goes without saying even if we hate watched it we still wanted closure.

Honestly had no idea where they were trying to go with that.

I enjoyed the Coach Beard episode though, just as a little 'slice of life' piece.
I think it was an imitation of the Sopranos Tony dream sequences but it missed the mark imo.

The show falls into the trap of trying to give everyone impactful stories and fell away from being about a good hearted guy learning a new sport and taking a rag tag group to the top.

At that I do recall one absolutely stunning episode but I can’t remember if that’s in S2 or 3. It goes without saying even if we hate watched it we still wanted closure.
Yeah S1 was simple and stuck to the formula, it’s just tmi now and the story of coach/club is a bit drowned out. I’m still enjoying it, the Xmas episode was really good except for the weirdness at the end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back