Media TheInjuryFactory's Gut Feel™ All-SFA Team - Season 31

Remove this Banner Ad

It's generally one or the other right?
0fc.gif

Ah, you had the trademark on that. It was the final nail in the coffin of my plans for a chain of family restaurants.
It also skittles the tag line for the liberal party's next recruitment drive

0n6IpFV.png

Ahh the full forward line, home of the Apex predator and a couple of scavenger types. Typically the domain of the Fred Medallist if they're active enough, or at least the one who's active enough to demand the top banana gig. Also, oft times the realm of out of position mids or the one lucky general forward who managed to maintain their sanity and post enough while riding the wave between donuts and bags.

M7Ly9cs.png

PhenomenalV1

The #SuperRookie has made a triumphant(ish) return to the Sweet FA, having last been seen begging shamelessly to be parachuted in for a Grand Final berth only to be savagely, publicly rebuked by his Dragons successor AceAndy. The wrestling magnate and amateur logo enthusiast joined the East Side Hawks ahead of Season 31 and quickly assumed his customary full forward position, where should he be left to his own devices on the East Side, I’m sure we would soon see the YOTC Plate swiftly rebadged as the Phenomv2 Medal, such is his humility. All that said, I’ve really enjoyed Phenom’s start to the season, he’s been an active and welcomed sight back in and around the league, has been a solid contributor to the media landscape and on field, he’s played a good mix of forward pocket and key position target for the Hawks this season, meaning he’s well and truly put himself in the frame as a general forward amongst a sea of misfiring full forwards.

Phenom welcome back, and welcome to the Gut Feel™ All-SFA side. Having witnessed your megalomaniac tendencies first hand in the visual masterpiece of self adulation that was the S27 Dragons BnF, I can only imagine the orgy of self congratulation that awaits us should you go on to earn yourself a gig in the official All-SFA side come June.

poFSYPa.png

Bonz

The marquee Dragons recruit has definitely become a household name these past few seasons, having stepped out of the shadow of his more credentialed ex Wonders teammates to forge his own identity, something he has taken to another level since crossing to Dragon Island in the off season.Another of the new breed of animal based personas selected for this side, he is perhaps most well known for his ginormous melt after rightfully missing out on All-SFA selection to the far more deserving harry000 in Season 30. This season however, will be his chance for redemption as he’s enjoying a dominant season spearheading the Dragons attack while also making his presence felt around the competition. An acquired taste, he has a touch of the Tigerturbulances about him, and has given the Dragons a new dimension to their off field work in S31. Having missed out last season in a tight decision, he’s definitely on the radar of the committee, and if he can carry his goalkicking from through the home and away season he should comfortably make the side this season, it’s just a matter of where he slots in.

Bonz, Welcome to the Gut Feel™ All-SFA side. You were nowhere near it last season, but you’ve made a big enough splash and bagged enough majors to stake a claim this time around, and I look forward to your response with all the innuendo I subtly piled into this post for you.

AdUlsCe.png

Antonio BlueVein

One of the few Bombers still with his account in tact at the half way mark of the season, the Baghdad skipper has spent the majority of his Season 31 in a forward pocket, but has also been wise enough to recognise the opportunity to pad his stats with some time on the wing to ensure he stands out as a utility point of difference come selection time. A quality purveyor of media and having started of his season with a bang off the field, ABV has settled into another consistent season leading the competition's most controversial club. ABV already has two All-SFA guernseys to his name in his brief career, and I expect Season 31 to be no different. Despite a season of turmoil surrounding him and his beleaguered club, ABV has managed a level of separation that has seen him carefully navigate the balance between praise and pariah, something few Bombers skippers have managed in the past. I think he’ll do just enough on the field to back up his strong presence of it, which my gut says will see him squeeze his way into a lesser forward role and a 3rd All-SFA selection in a row.

Antonio BlueVein, welcome to the Gut Feel™ All-SFA side. I would say you bring a little something extra to the table in Season 31, but we know how that ended up last time, so I’ll just think it instead.

Last edited:

Antonio BlueVein, welcome to the Gut Feel™ All-SFA side. I would say you bring a little something extra to the table in Season 31, but we know how that ended up last time, so I’ll just think it instead.
Encouraging to see you’re still upset about that, nvm, we’ll continue our bromance as nature intended.

0A836832-FF19-4979-A568-05B7C2BBDEEA.gif

poFSYPa.png

Bonz, Welcome to the Gut Feel™ All-SFA side. You were nowhere near it last season, but you’ve mad a big enough splash and bagged enough majors to stake a claim this time around, and I look forward to your response with all the innuendo I subtly piled into this post for you.

Please don't tease me like this, I got denied enough last season.

easy gif1618394571637.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having witnessed your megalomaniac tendencies first hand in the visual masterpiece of self adulation that was the S27 Dragons BnF, I can only imagine the orgy of self congratulation that awaits us should you go on to earn yourself a gig in the official All-SFA side come June.
Believe me, you have no idea.

Wouldn’t worry about it.
Was talking to a mate of mine Dustin who plays in this weird hybrid type league based off this and he reckons he cops the same because he finds the first half of the season irrelevant like me.

BnNTlje.png

The followers, home of the biggest glory hounds in the game. A ruck, typically the most boisterous, out there posters are the club, so self assured they gathered together to create their own chest puffing award. Then a ruck rover, the luckiest son of a bitch in the game generally, home of the likely Mobbs Medallist and one of the most elite posters in the competition. Then a rover right? Wrong. Most seasons, the competition's most elite rover has played second fiddle to the runner up ruck rover here, with said rover massaged onto a flank or at times even the interchange to accommodate.

Iv2EfWt.png

Muddiemoose

With the departure of Test Tickle, a vacancy was left in the Bears ruck and second year star Muddiemoose answered the call, finding himself the solitary aggot in the side left to carry the mantle, which he has done with aplomb in Season 31. Another of the plethora of recent animal based personas to join the league, moose was an unfortunate victim of the failed expansion bids, however he would go on to join fellow expansionist tony at the Las Vegas outfit where he has salvaged a pretty handy qooty career from the wreckage. While a touch down on his Season 30 output based purely on gut feel, he’s probably done just enough of the field and on the field there’s little argument against his status as the premier ruckman in the competition. Has tailed off in recent weeks so may be slowly costing himself a place in the final side, but when I initially coined the side he was well and truly up to his eyeballs in it.

Moose, Welcome to the Gut Feel™ All-SFA side, don’t make a liar of me and start getting those posting numbers up there again. Jesus man.

joGhZCt.png

The Half Back

The recruit of the season, Halfy has stamped himself as the premier player in the competition in Season 31 having joined the Warriors after choosing the club above all others in his live decision extravaganza that took the league by storm. A league legend, the Furies' loss has been the Warriors' gain, with the full forward making his move into the vacant ruck rover position left by pantskyle's departure and hasn't looked back. The Coney Island glamour boy has combined his blockbuster season on field with a lively season off the field having gelled well with the Warriors list and Halfy practically picks himself, which of course we know he would if he was picking the side. Even if I hadn't enjoyed a front row seat to The Halfy Show this season, having linked up together with fellow high profile recruit Test Tickle and myself to form the most dangerous midfield in the comp, this would still have been one of the easiest selections to the side, given Halfy's blend of on and off field impact this season.

Halfy, Welcome to the Gut Feel™ All-SFA side. It's staggering to think you've only managed a solitary All-SFA blazer over your glittering career, but you can safely add another to your collection this season based on gut feel and you're extremely well placed for further silverware to add to your cabinet by season's end.

qmQg1PR.png

Marlowe

Genuine Gold City royalty, Marlowe is one of few high profile premiership Royals to maintain their output in Season 31, and the competition is once again better for it. After a barnstorming Season 30 that saw him runner up in just about everything you could imagine, he has once again carried that form into Season 31, as he is arguably the second best ruck rover in the competition this season, which automatically translates to number one rover if history is anything to go by. The answer to the question what if Kennedy Parker was nice, Marlowe is a well loved contributor to the league and a beloved talisman within the four walls at the Golden Throne. My gut tells me he's doing enough off the field to match his fine individual season on it, and that's enough for me to select one of my favourite posters in the competition.

Marlowe, my dear friend, welcome to the Gut Feel™ All-SFA side. That's it. That's the post.

Last edited:
BnNTlje.png

The followers, home of the biggest glory hounds in the game. A ruck, typically the most boisterous, out there posters are the club, so self assured they gathered together to create their own chest puffing award. Then a ruck rover, the luckiest son of a b*tch in the game generally, home of the likely Mobbs Medallist and one of the most elite posters in the competition. Then a rover right? Wrong. Most seasons, the competition's most elite rover has played second fiddle to the runner up ruck rover here, with said rover massaged onto a flank or at times even the interchange to accommodate.

Iv2EfWt.png

Muddiemoose

With the departure of Test Tickle, a vacancy was left in the Bears ruck and second year star Muddiemoose answered the call, finding himself the solitary aggot in the side left to carry the mantle, which he has done with aplomb in Season 31. Another of the plethora of recent animal based personas to join the league, moose was an unfortunate victim of the failed expansion bids, however he would go on to join fellow expansionist tony at the Las Vegas outfit where he has salvaged a pretty handy qooty career from the wreckage. While a touch down on his Season 30 output based purely on gut feel, he’s probably done just enough of the field and on the field there’s little argument against his status as the premier ruckman in the competition. Has tailed off in recent weeks so may be slowly costing himself a place in the final side, but when I initially coined the side he was well and truly up to his eyeballs in it.

Moose, Welcome to the Gut Feel™ All-SFA side, don’t make a liar of me and start getting those posting numbers up there again. Jesus man.

joGhZCt.png

The Half Back

The recruit of the season, Halfy has stamped himself as the premier player in the competition in Season 31 having joined the Warriors after choosing the club above all others in his live decision extravaganza that took the league by storm. A league legend, the Furies' loss has been the Warriors' gain, with the full forward making his move into the vacant ruck rover position left by pantskyle's departure and hasn't looked back. The Coney Island glamour boy has combined his blockbuster season on field with a lively season off the field having gelled well with the Warriors list and Halfy practically picks himself, which of course we know he would if he was picking the side. Even if I hadn't enjoyed a front row seat to The Halfy Show this season, having linked up together with fellow high profile recruit Test Tickle and myself to form the most dangerous midfield in the comp, this would still have been one of the easiest selections to the side, given Halfy's blend of on and off field impact this season.

Halfy, Welcome to the Gut Feel™ All-SFA side. It's staggering to think you've only managed a solitary All-SFA blazer over your glittering career, but you can safely add another to your collection this season based on gut feel and you're extremely well placed for further silverware to add to your cabinet by season's end.

qmQg1PR.png

Marlowe

Genuine Gold City royalty, Marlowe is one of few high profile premiership Royals to maintain their output in Season 31, and the competition is once again better for it. After a barnstorming Season 30 that saw him runner up in just about everything you could imagine, he has once again carried that form into Season 31, as he is arguably the second best ruck rover in the competition this season, which automatically translates to number one rover if history is anything to go by. The answer to the question what if Kennedy Parker was nice, Marlowe is a well loved contributor to the league and a beloved talisman within the four walls at the Golden Throne. My gut tells me he's doing enough off the field to match his fine individual season on it, and that's enough for me to select one of my favourite posters in the competition.

Marlowe, my dear friend, welcome to the Gut Feel™ All-SFA side. That's it. That's the post.
Wait what? Since when was I not nice?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back