Things That Make You Cringe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Deadest it's almost bumper to bumper traffic with people scoping all the piles, plus they leave such a mess

Sorry one more thing that shits me re. hard rubbish. (we share a property with another flat) any way- the neighbours put out this big steel pole or something. It could have EASILY fitted length wise on the nature strip- no they had to lay it out going by the width, where it was almost hanging over the ****ing gutter. Had to park my car elsewhere, move the ****ing thing up, then move my car to my usual spot.

Dumb ****ing morons/end rant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The coverage of last night's game was starting to make me cringe.

Sam Jacobs has had a horrible week and played a good game. Personally I wouldn't have interviewed him, but if you do and mention it once tastefully fine. Is it really necessary to interview every ******* person in South Australia and bring it up?

The coverage of last night's game was starting to make me cringe.

Sam Jacobs has had a horrible week and played a good game. Personally I wouldn't have interviewed him, but if you do and mention it once tastefully fine. Is it really necessary to interview every ******* person in South Australia and bring it up?

It's what insert name here would've wanted

My grandad has been dead for longer than facebook has been around and would be pushing 100 if he were still alive.

BRB just posting a heartwarming FB status to him. I know how much it would mean to him. :rolleyes:

I've always wondered when you stop saying how old someone would be if they were alive. "My great great great grandad would be 215 if he was still alive #missueveryday"

I've always wondered when you stop saying how old someone would be if they were alive. "My great great great grandad would be 215 if he was still alive #missueveryday"
I still dine out on the tale of my Grandad dropping dead in front of me when I was kid, and that's pushing forty years ago now.

I still dine out on the tale of my Grandad dropping dead in front of me when I was kid, and that's pushing forty years ago now.

My uncle posts a tribute to his dad every year on the anniversary, this year it was "thirty three years and I still miss him every day". Gramps was a great bloke but shut the * up already uncle.

Would you in that situation? Not sure if i need to embarrass them or even myself probably, would just rather tell you all about it for the lulz. (would love to post the pics for comparison but don't want to identify them of course)
Looks like youre a 'surveillance' FB user.

There was an interesting ABC Nightlife podcast episode this week about that.

FB can cause depression they say

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

Looks like youre a 'surveillance' FB user.

There was an interesting ABC Nightlife podcast episode this week about that.

FB can cause depression they say

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

I do contribute to FB, I just don't see the need to call other people out about being *******s, I find it far too entertaining and would miss it if it were gone.

I have a theory that people who are "battle hardened" on internet forums such as this can handle Facebook a lot more. It's people where their only experience of online banter etc is Facebook that struggle with it all, it's a bit too real with people having real names etc.

Not sure if mentioned, but Port's Never Tear Us Apart crap is possibly the Cro first thing in the AFL, which dines out in cringe. Manufactured, unoriginal bollocks.
Reeks of wannabe Liverpool club. It's sickening watching it, let alone seeing the fans singing along.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back