Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Tough Mudder today.

Did Tough Mudder today.
Any injuries in the group? Last guy from work who did one there was a broken nose, a broken ankle and an ACL in their group, not all the same person either

Any injuries in the group? Last guy from work who did one there was a broken nose, a broken ankle and an ACL in their group, not all the same person either

Not that I know of. My hip seized up right at the end and I could barely walk but once I had finished and rested for a while I was fine. Feeling very stiff and sore today though and have scrapes and bruises all over me.

"Just laying my head on the pillow and it starts to rain....So soothing" :)

The very words Trump was heard to mutter in a Russian hotel suite.:D

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

I study Media / Communications. Which in laments terms is Journalism and Films Studies. This is my only core business subject, Entrepreneurship, which I absolutely hated.

I feel your lamentation.:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it's not that bad tbh. doesn't sound dramatically different to the average indian accent, to me at least.
she so cute tho.
It's the worst Indian English accent in the industry. Yeah, she kinda cute, but I cannot stand her acting either.
Though if you are interested, watch Queen (2014).

it's not that bad tbh. doesn't sound dramatically different to the average indian accent, to me at least.
I agree

It's the worst Indian English accent in the industry.
Can't really tell the difference between them to be honest. Not even your beloved Deepika's.

Though if you are interested, watch Queen (2014).
Great movie.

It's better than Kangana's
Much of a muchness to me

I agree that she has probably been typecasted , but at least the plot sounds a little different to *typical* (boring) Bollywood
http://www.indiawest.com/entertainm...cle_8d930bc8-3f2e-11e7-bd1d-3bee38a3388a.html
I doubt I'll go out of my way to see it, but wouldn't mind seeing it if others are keen.

Last edited:
I agree that she has probably been cast typed , but at least the plot sounds a little different to *typical* (boring) Bollywood
http://www.indiawest.com/entertainm...cle_8d930bc8-3f2e-11e7-bd1d-3bee38a3388a.html
I doubt I'll go out of my way to see it, but wouldn't mind seeing it if others are keen.

Ah, you read the article. Thanks. :blush::sunglasses:

Yeah, it's gonna be different, that's for sure.
I'm not sure if it's coming to cinemas here, but I might watch it when it goes online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back