Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of chips, is there a Lord of the Fries around anywhere? I've heard their chips go okay.

Flinders Street from memory near the station

Flinders Street from memory near the station
Yep , there are other ones on Swanston and near Melbourne central
The former is on the way to the MCG
And you're right perthblue - seems that there is one in Adelaide!

Last edited:

Speaking of chips, is there a Lord of the Fries around anywhere? I've heard their chips go okay.
Pretty sure there is one on the Footbridge from SC to Etihad. Turn right as you exit the station (footy ground end)

CHIPPIEEESSSS

tumblr_m76q66AWzS1rp6oq1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had lunch at Fancy Hanks up the other end of Bourke st (free trams in the CBD so you don't even have to walk up)
if you like american bbq it's well worth it

Had lunch at Fancy Hanks up the other end of Bourke st (free trams in the CBD so you don't even have to walk up)
if you like american bbq it's well worth it
can confirm, they do very good work

Very expensive though
yes they are not the cheapest joint out there but it's all relative
I wouldn't eat there all the time but if you like american bbq it's well worth checking out

Just space for everyone. They are 4 and 2 now so would like them to have a nice yard. Hopefully a rec room or something for them to play in and give us some sanity! Haha

That's exactly what OES and I did and it was the best decision we ever made :thumbsu:

Just space for everyone. They are 4 and 2 now so would like them to have a nice yard. Hopefully a rec room or something for them to play in and give us some sanity! Haha
Our dog currently has the run of our rec room :eek:
Getting nervous about how we're gonna break the news to him that it's gonna be a play room soon. He won't be happy, he's very pampered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back