Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things that remind you of your childhood. I can hear a bird outside work at the moment that remind me of being at my nanna's house as a kid. Could always hear that same type of bird waking up there. Brings back good memories

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I’m glad to hear that your childhood was relatively happy :)
Mine was too so I agree with the above

Things that remind you of your childhood. I can hear a bird outside work at the moment that remind me of being at my nanna's house as a kid. Could always hear that same type of bird waking up there. Brings back good memories

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My childhood bird memories are trying to walk to school without getting dive bombed by magpies and my brother Mark thinking the crows were calling him and answering back.

Boss wants to buy his wife a new car for next year so Im tasked with researching and testing. Today I had 3 dealers bring cars to the house for me to try. The Tesla Model X 100d, The new Audi Q8, and the new Landrover P400e hybrid. Was an absolute treat to drive the Tesla and it was my personal choice of the 3.. 0-100kms/h in 3.1 seconds!!! and in silence. Landrover was incredibly comfortable to sit in but wobbles around like a tank floating on water. Unfortunately for me I have to recommend the Q8 to the boss knowing his wife's preferences. Q8 was my second favourite.

Early next year I have to find a new Mercedes S class for Him. Looking forward to that too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boss wants to buy his wife a new car for next year so Im tasked with researching and testing. Today I had 3 dealers bring cars to the house for me to try. The Tesla Model X 100d, The new Audi Q8, and the new Landrover P400e hybrid. Was an absolute treat to drive the Tesla and it was my personal choice of the 3.. 0-100kms/h in 3.1 seconds!!! and in silence. Landrover was incredibly comfortable to sit in but wobbles around like a tank floating on water. Unfortunately for me I have to recommend the Q8 to the boss knowing his wife's preferences. Q8 was my second favourite.

Early next year I have to find a new Mercedes S class for Him. Looking forward to that too.

Let me know when you plan to resign so I can work on my application.

Let me know when you plan to resign so I can work on my application.
Mate Im not leaving now.. I have to save enough to buy a Tesla. Funny thing is I could buy the 40,000 euro one but its all in cash. In France you can't make an official purchase over 1,000 euros with Cash. Even when I bought a Mac I handed over 1,000 in cash then had to put the balance on a Credit Card.

Probably should go on the things I don't understand thread but I don't really get Euros. I've been traveling Europe for two weeks now and they just seem like they're an unnecessary third wheel. What exactly do they do?

Probably should go on the things I don't understand thread but I don't really get Euros. I've been traveling Europe for two weeks now and they just seem like they're an unnecessary third wheel. What exactly do they do?
You buy stuff with them, like food and goods.o_O

Most places I've been don't accept them and want the local currency, and if they do accept them give you the change in the local currency.
Ah you’re in dual currency currency country. Go further west and it’s the only option.

Daylight savings starts this weekend

Forwardclock_retina.gif

i'm from wa and what is this
It that time of year when you urgently need parts from the eastern states on Friday and suddenly panic when you realise by 10am everyone who can help you has gone to a long lazy lunch.

You the start to resign yourself to the fact that by the time you can order and fly said parts to Perth you’ll have effectively lost 4 days production.

Good old wait awhile :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back