Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Got renewal from AAMI for Home & Contents - went up 34% (!) to over $2500.

Swapped to Budget Direct, paying $1350. Yes thanks.

That's odd (and bloody horrific). We are with AAMI as well and our price remains basically the same, just a little higher than previously and not nearly 2 1/2 grand.

That's odd (and bloody horrific). We are with AAMI as well and our price remains basically the same, just a little higher than previously and not nearly 2 1/2 grand.
Apparently our house is worth $700,000. It isn't. And even to build now from scratch with inflation, it'd probably come in at about 500k. Not sure where they get their figures from.

****ed them off so their renewal can go and get ****ed.

Gina is mad - she doesnt want the award winning portrait hanging in the national gallery

IMG_7820.jpeg

Is that good or bad? I'm ok, can't do anything brilliant but can use it

I'm pretty good, particularly at formulas. I used to be pretty good at writing VBA as well, but haven't done it in a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First semi full night of uninterrupted sleep in what seems like forever (but really a few weeks here and there). Bombed out at 11pm, woke up just before 6am. It's not too exciting BUT first time in a while that I didn't wake up every 2-3 hours and taking ages to drift back off to sleep.

When the on farm diesel pump, which is usually never primed and has me climbing on stuff to get it high enough to prime it, is actually primed and runs first go so I can fuel up the gator.

My partner looked into the pedigree of our two greyhounds yesterday, and found out that the two "sisters" (adopted 4 years apart) are real-life 1st cousins!

PXL_20240512_014049315_exported_2149_1715478074089.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back