Things that sh*t me the fifteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread has been rolled over to Part 16 here

Some campaigner put the wrong dishwasher tablets in the wrong spot at woolies. Dopey me not looking at checkout while scanning. Get home and think * that's pricey. $44 tablets instead of $22. Most likely some lazy campaigner who picked it up and couldn't be bothered putting it back from where it came from.

Some campaigner put the wrong dishwasher tablets in the wrong spot at woolies. Dopey me not looking at checkout while scanning. Get home and think * that's pricey. $44 tablets instead of $22. Most likely some lazy campaigner who picked it up and couldn't be bothered putting it back from where it came from.
Why don't you refund it?

Melbourne. That explains it. We're civilised here in Queensland.
You're the state that votes Dutton and Hanson, at least we had the good manners to not vote for Josh again

You're the state that votes Dutton and Hanson, at least we had the good manners to not vote for Josh again

Dutton? You don't like Harry Potter?

Dutton? You don't like Harry Potter?
Season 6 Omg GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I was at Uni a female friend of mine went to the toilet and came back with a photo of said toilet on her phone. Someone had decided to s**t on the seat and smear it. That was the moment I truly understood how disgusting female toilets can be.

A few years ago when I traveled around Vic following the Geelong Supercats in the SEABL, I remember going to a match at Frankston (first mistake was deciding that was a good idea) and being a bit early went to the local McDonalds to kill time (that was the second mistake) - went to use the women's toilets & walked straight out

It wasn't enough for someone to smear s**t over the toilet seat, but also over as many surfaces as they could including the walls - it seriously had to be more than one person involved

A few years ago when I traveled around Vic following the Geelong Supercats in the SEABL, I remember going to a match at Frankston (first mistake was deciding that was a good idea) and being a bit early went to the local McDonalds to kill time (that was the second mistake) - went to use the women's toilets & walked straight out

It wasn't enough for someone to smear s**t over the toilet seat, but also over as many surfaces as they could including the walls - it seriously had to be more than one person involved
2 girls,1 poop ?

thanks. feel like vomiting now.

also, do you think it was committed by a particular cultural group?

My wife has done a lot of Comms work on toilets especially in her early post Uni years.

She is absolutely adamant that men’s toilets are just always a bit gross (piss on the floors and skiddys etc) but NOTHING compares to the horrors of when a woman properly trashes a toilet.

Men have the quantity in spades but women have the quality, she’s seen some things that have permanently scarred her, ‘Nam flashback style and the worst ones are always Womens.

Speaking of toilets, went back to my old footy club on the weekend, they've had their rooms basically redone last year, new toilets etc....

These days they arent allowed to install urinals, only had 4 toilets for the mens (same for the women i guess) so we now have to line up like the woman do at the AFL. Anyone who went to the toilet said how stupid it is...

Furthermore, they no longer have the group showers, all cubicles and apparently only 3 showers....would take for ever for blokes to shower (although, from all reports only about half shower these days anyway.,.,🤷‍♂️ - it started creeping in when i was finishing up about 8 years ago, young blokes wouldnt shower.....)

No more icing up until most had showered, grabbing a beer and having a shower and shooting the s**t with 6 or so other blokes.
This reminds of a game I went to earlier this year. The change rooms were renovated and now the change rooms are unisex, this is because there's more women's football which is fair enough. The thing is there were only two cubicles in the bathroom. Once I completed my own business I noticed that one shower was running. I tried to stop it but I think it was one of those sensor things and couldn't stop it. When I came out a player mentioned that he couldn't be bothered waiting to take a piss and decided to go in the shower, but couldn't stop the shower running.

a826af1f-c4bc-46f0-82d7-f6babfa260b6_text.gif

This reminds of a game I went to earlier this year. The change rooms were renovated and now the change rooms are unisex, this is because there's more women's football which is fair enough. The thing is there were only two cubicles in the bathroom. Once I completed my own business I noticed that one shower was running. I tried to stop it but I think it was one of those sensor things and couldn't stop it. When I came out a player mentioned that he couldn't be bothered waiting to take a piss and decided to go in the shower, but couldn't stop the shower running.

View attachment 1439867

auto flush system :cool:

thanks. feel like vomiting now.

also, do you think it was committed by a particular cultural group?
Does "bogan" count as a cultural group, especially considering it was Frankston

Yesterday, my boss asks me to do research, so i did the research, emailed him the answers he wanted to the clients queries.....

then today:
- is this your research correct? me: Yes
- isnt it this? me: no, as per my email
- i thought it was this... - me: no as per my email
- but isnt it this, where did you get the answer from - me: the attached research in the email
- then queries about 10 other things that are in my email - JUST ******* READ THE EMAIL

all while im trying to do my own work.....does my ******* head in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back