Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

This really shits me
I saw a campaign on FB asking everyone to withdraw cash from ATM on April 2 so that they have to replace the cash.
I thought “corny” but think I might take part now

This really shits me
I saw a campaign on FB asking everyone to withdraw cash from ATM on April 2 so that they have to replace the cash.
I thought “corny” but think I might take part now

Hope eftpos goes down for coles 😂

Perfectly legal for a business to not accept cash payments in exchange for goods & services - just needs to be clearly advised/signed prior to the start of the transaction

Reading the article it doesn't seem to be Coles specifically but rather than liquor stores, and only if the store starts to run short of cash. Also not sure this helps, but curious which Wednesday they mean - 27 March or 3 April:

The memo noted that all cash collections from Armaguard between Wednesday and April 5 would be paused.

The term recreational drug user being used to justify taking drugs and to make it seem ok.
Covers beer chocolate cigarettes caffeine 7eleven slurpees the list goes on

The term recreational drug user being used to justify taking drugs and to make it seem ok.

I prefer "substance connoisseur"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew nothing of this, but now it makes sense. No cash deliveries until April 5. Linfox holding The Big Four to ransom for a $100 million payday.

What do you call recreational drugs?
the term recreational makes it seem like it’s ok to do and is fun and causes no harm. It’s a way drug takers try to justify their poor life choices. It’s why they changed the term king hit to coward punch so what people do isn’t glorified.

the term recreational makes it seem like it’s ok to do and is fun and causes no harm. It’s a way drug takers try to justify their poor life choices. It’s why they changed the term king hit to coward punch so what people do isn’t glorified.
They’re recreational until they’re not. Alcohol is the same.

Have you had your caffeine hit today?
Only one , must be a man period thing I’m having 😂. Also my ride on mower just s**t itself again and it’s the exact same thing as last time

The one flog in the street who persistently plays their music up flat out all day every day. Get a life champ. No ones impressed.

New office is hot desk. I am struggling to deal with it. I miss having my own spot.

My new boss hasn't spoken to me yet so I guess he'll be a hands off boss until I * up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back