Mega Thread Things that s**t me part XII - The Twelfth One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hate getting locked out of home....
I've buried in the garden a jar and inside that jar is on off those metal tins (that have mints) and inside that is a key to my garage.
in my garage is another jar full of screws and inside it is a house key.
I might add a spare car key to the jar too now.

People who literally get up to go to the toilet the moment the seatbelt signs go off. Surely, surely you could have gone before we hopped on the plane?

People on planes are hopeless.

The moment the seatbelt sign goes off, people need to grab something from the overhead locker and to go to the toilet, then sit down and recline their seat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://www.bunnings.com.au/master-lock-wall-mounted-key-safe_p4210912

697048d5-a1b9-4ddb-ad27-f378d3b5ba40.jpg

People on planes are hopeless.

The moment the seatbelt sign goes off, people need to grab something from the overhead locker and to go to the toilet, then sit down and recline their seat.
Sat right at the back on a flight not too long ago and had someone sitting in front of me who reclined back. Turns out you can't recline your own seat back in the last row, had to tap him on the shoulder to put his back up as I'm 6'2 so you can imagine the uncomfortable position.

I can't give anyone in my family keys, they're bound to do drop ins if so.

They would let themselves in your house if you were not home? o_O Ours are only for emergencies. I have keys for them too but if I go to see them I don't take them with me, they are just kept in a draw in case they are away and I need to feed their pets or for lockouts etc.

They would let themselves in your house if you were not home? o_O Ours are only for emergencies. I have keys for them too but if I go to see them I don't take them with me, they are just kept in a draw in case they are away and I need to feed their pets or for lockouts etc.
Even worse...they'd drop in if I was home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back