Mega Thread Things that s**t me the Thirteenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t everyone check their poop without the need for an observation deck

But the observarion deck means the poop can be examined without hiding under the water and toilet paper.

Floating stools are a sign that you're not digesting and metabolizing fats. I guess this insight isnt available to the Germans.

You can't have it all.

Does she have any ideas around what happened?

Like if her drink was spiked does she know who did it?

She said there was a ~40 year old bloke who kept hanging around them and wouldn't leave them alone so it is safe to assume it would have been him.

She said there was a ~40 year old bloke who kept hanging around them and wouldn't leave them alone so it is safe to assume it would have been him.

Maybe you should ring the venue and get them to look into the footage.

A guy spiked my drink with mdma last year and the following week i notified the owner of the bar. The owner was horrified, as he should be and dealt with it.

This idiot is lucky i didn't report him to the police.

Maybe you should ring the venue and get them to look into the footage.

A guy spiked my drink with mdma last year and the following week i notified the owner of the bar. The owner was horrified, as he should be and dealt with it.

This idiot is lucky i didn't report him to the police.

That is actually a good idea. I'll tell her to do that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw em In Taiwan, never had the balls to give it a crack. Did use the thing which squirts water up your arse (Japan I think) not without its charm.

If you got the balls, big ones, its not advisable to squat unless you want to teabag traces faeces.

I had to go once in a restaurant. Stared the squater down, made an agreement. Depantsed, squatted and let gravity do its thing.

When i got back to the table, the party all looked at me and asked how i went. yeah.

havent had the pleasure of using bidets. Have seen the funky toilets/bidet combos in taiwan tho

Just put my cat Fritz to sleep. We both knew it was time and I had a feeling that was going to be the outcome.
She had stomach cancer.
I have a huge hole in my heart and house.

sorry to hear that, its the worst thing about having pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back