Things You Don't Give a s**t About

Remove this Banner Ad

+1

Monarchy is a thing of the past IMO. My Grandma (born 1920s) loved the royals and there was a stronger connection to the British Empire/Commonwealth with her generation and older. Back in the day pretty much everyone here was first or second generation of British stock, whereas today people are mostly a few generations removed and new migrants come from all over the place. I couldn't give a s**t about what goes on in England in regards to life here let alone what a family of inbreds with hereditary title are up to.

The thing for me is that no-one that I know seems to care either, but then there's a wedding, or a baby, or an anniversary and then people that I never knew had any interest in the royal family are gobbling up every minute of the TV broadcasts. It's baffling to me.

Religion.
+1.

4afc05ccf7ce4dfc5fdf905f18bb91b0.jpg

AFLW. Until they can accrue a talent pool that is capable of producing an elite standard of football, I will not waste any more of my time watching.

AFLW. Until they can accrue a talent pool that is capable of producing an elite standard of football, I will not waste any more of my time watching.

I imagine it's what 1897 VFL was like

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adele. What is so special about her? 70 thousand arseholes filled Adelaide Oval last night to see her. Do these campaigners not realise you can wait 2 weeks and see Eddie Betts at the same place for a third of the price?

Cool
Enjoy sitting online waiting for something in the things that s**t me thread or the I don't care for thread just so u can let everyone know there's always a complete opposite feeling and opinion out in the world

:thumbsu:
Still better than waiting for St Kilda to win another flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back