Official Club Stuff Ticketing for St Kilda game

Remove this Banner Ad

They expressly said to accept the tickets you’re given or this would likely happen. I took the first 8 offered or I would’ve been found floating face down in the Torrens.
i tried twice to get tickets where i wanted, third time i just accepted. turned out alright i reckon

well I well and truly fcuked this up.

i tried a number of times to get tickets in different bays. Now I am being told the barcodes have been exhausted.

on the phone to the Club now
Did you not read the email?

Did you not read the email?
I re read it. It says might miss out. I accepted didn't retry.

Remember - to accommodate as many members as possible, whilst adhering to social distancing requirements, members will be allocated the best available section, row and seat(s) within the seats made available. You will not be allocated a seat within your normal section or stand. We strongly advise members to accept the tickets allocated. If you reject them and try again you might miss out altogether.

Bloody ticketek system has a lag and resellecting its very common to get better tickets. Happened at footy finals and concerts I have tried to get seats at, at plenty of times. I thought with the spacing it was less likely to happen early on - ie someone who got on at 9.35 could get better seats than someone who logged on at 9.05.

What’s the chances there are even any tickets left come category 3 this afternoon?
Slim chance there will be some but not many.

They expressly said to accept the tickets you’re given or this would likely happen. I took the first 8 offered or I would’ve been found floating face down in the Torrens.
Learnt from experience with Ticketek system, that 4 seats together, 5 at maximum, guarantees you a decent chance to get the best seats even if you are the 10th person thru. The system doesn't really like 8 together.

What’s the chances there are even any tickets left come category 3 this afternoon?
Yeah not great I would have thought, you would want to get in early as any that are potentially left won't last long

I checked with Richo this morning about the likelihood of a getting a ticket with a mate who is Priority 3 and he said get in fast, demand is high.

So in the end I only bought 1 ticket, turned down a couple of ordinary choices then scored a ticket in bay 133 just a couple over from my usual, so took that.

Now I'm waiting for the SMS ...

I imagine everyone will revert to Priority 1 for the next home game.

Interesting. Mate did mine. 4 of us. We are all Western stand members but got Eastern stand tickets.
Where you usually sit has no bearing on where you get assigned these tickets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still no SMS... also, the link on the confirmation email doesn’t have barcodes. 🤔

I only received 4 for the 8 tickets.

The exact same link to your e-ticket will be in your confirmation email.

Imagine I have never used an e-ticket :p

Do I go to the website in the email using my phone?

Got the SMS

Open link

Takes you into your Ticketek account Tickets tab

"You currently have no tickets"

But I do

They're in my Order History and I have the email with the links to the QR Code

What a schmozzle

Imagine I have never used an e-ticket :p

Do I go to the website in the email using my phone?

Yep. It’ll take you to a picture of your ticket with a QR/barcode on it.

Turn the screen light all the way up and scan it (as you would your physical membership) on the day.

Still no SMS... also, the link on the confirmation email doesn’t have barcodes. 🤔

Scroll down, it should have a URL for each ordered ticket which takes you to the e-ticket?

Got my 7 tix first go at 9.05am. I took the 1st offer of seating. Western Stand members but they put us behind the goals in the northern stand, on level 1. I think that is where the players partners usually sit so happy with that :) Be good to sit somewhere different for a game.
Bring on Sat night!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back