Ticketing MCG - beware!

Remove this Banner Ad

I see that the Bulldogs membership tickets pre-sale thing closes at 1pm Melbourne time, does this mean that I can't use my dogs membership after this time or I can, but general admission is also just open at this time too?

Just got tickets, four in the M9 section, closer to Adelaide than doggies unfortunately. Row Q seats 14 - 17. Only other tickets were near the cheer squad, but you can't see the game properly from there. I hope to god we win, I don't want to be around those ferals if we lose:eek:
I sat Olympic stand bottom level in 1997

They were everywhere :(

Just got tickets, four in the M9 section, closer to Adelaide than doggies unfortunately. Row Q seats 14 - 17. Only other tickets were near the cheer squad, but you can't see the game properly from there. I hope to god we win, I don't want to be around those ferals if we lose:eek:
If not, sing out.. we'll save you!

When the select he category on the right it will show the sections on the map in the left. Click on the section you want
Crap I see you said click on the map twice and I didn't take it in thanks mate

I'v got MCC on top of my doggies membership so will be in there with the old man and brother on visitor passes which I just purchased. Any one else here MCC and know where the general admission areas will be? Was hoping to get there early and snag 3 seats at the front of the top level.

$18?? where are those seats!!??

Southern Stand wing :thumbsu:

As for people wanting to get in the 'Bulldog' end, that might only be the cheer squad and a bay or so either side. From memory, there are sets of both fans behind each goal for finals

As long as you click the WB allocation option, you'll be seated in a Bulldog bay even if it's in the 'Adelaide' end.

I wish I had the problem of where to sit on Saturday. :(

Perhaps I'll sit at my desk or maybe I might sit up in bed and watch... so hard to decide...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'v got MCC on top of my doggies membership so will be in there with the old man and brother on visitor passes which I just purchased. Any one else here MCC and know where the general admission areas will be? Was hoping to get there early and snag 3 seats at the front of the top level.
Unfortunately, the entire front of the top level is reserved seat area.

http://www.mcc.org.au/~/media/Test 3/2015 MCC MEMBERS RESERVE FINALS SERIES.pdf

However, tomorrow they're opening applications for balcony passes, so if you can get two of those (members don't need the pass), that might be a better view.

im predicting a 60/40 crowd split this weekend. so many of us Crows fans are coming over.

Remember to allow for the 30 mins (and 10 years) time difference ;)

Unfortunately, the entire front of the top level is reserved seat area.

http://www.mcc.org.au/~/media/Test 3/2015 MCC MEMBERS RESERVE FINALS SERIES.pdf

However, tomorrow they're opening applications for balcony passes, so if you can get two of those (members don't need the pass), that might be a better view.

How exactly do balcony passes work mate? I'm never really in the MCC for serious dogs games so have never tried to get good seats as we hardly ever play there, I am normally just there as a neutral and stand or am in the bar.

I called up this morning and the fella explained to me that there is reserved sections but he said the chances of them being sold out completely are pretty much impossible considering its Dogs Crows and we dont have a large MCC membership base, then went on to explain that I could get there early and just sit in the un-reserved seats that were allocated initially but will not be sold. If that makes sense?

Southern Stand wing :thumbsu:

As for people wanting to get in the 'Bulldog' end, that might only be the cheer squad and a bay or so either side. From memory, there are sets of both fans behind each goal for finals

As long as you click the WB allocation option, you'll be seated in a Bulldog bay even if it's in the 'Adelaide' end.

But $18??? Cheapest I saw was $40

How exactly do balcony passes work mate? I'm never really in the MCC for serious dogs games so have never tried to get good seats as we hardly ever play there, I am normally just there as a neutral and stand or am in the bar.

Basically, members are able to enter the balcony just with their membership card (subject to capacity), but guests require a free pass.
They're available online from tomorrow morning at 9am, and if not all of them are given out the rest will be available at the gate - there's a maximum of two per member for this game.

I called up this morning and the fella explained to me that there is reserved sections but he said the chances of them being sold out completely are pretty much impossible considering its Dogs Crows and we dont have a large MCC membership base, then went on to explain that I could get there early and just sit in the un-reserved seats that were allocated initially but will not be sold. If that makes sense?

I guess if that's the case, then that'd be fine - I don't think I've ever been allowed in the reserved bays though, even when it's close to the bounce and there are clearly spare seats. But if that's what they've said, you should be all right.

P*ss off mate. Have you spoken to 25,000 people who are coming over?
just going by word on the street, facebook and crows forums. a lot of us are coming over. im telling you we are invading the MCG this Saturday night. I think its great. this game deserves a big crowd.

That bloody Mighty Hawks dude screwed me and re-sold tickets he'd promised me. Now we are stranded in M33 but why were they $78 per/ticket when it is classed as the worst category ticket.

That bloody Mighty Hawks dude screwed me and re-sold tickets he'd promised me. Now we are stranded in M33 but why were they $78 per/ticket when it is classed as the worst category ticket.
That is the cheersquad reserve mostly, but there is a section up the back of the M33 bay that is higher priced - maybe because those rows are under cover?

170155_f7ff536772149470588e54fcbf640347.jpg

Ticketing MCG - beware!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back