Scandal Tigers duo in nightclub brawl

Remove this Banner Ad

You have got to be f*cking kidding me?

You've completely backtracked on your whole 'verbal harassment' fiction, and now you're still saying they should have left, when Daniel intervening, is probably what got him punched in the face. Probably along the lines of 'get off me', and Daniel being like 'hey man what do you think you're doing', and then getting punched.

She was being physically harassed, that is a crime. He has every right to intervene,. You seriously just need to stop now. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about and it's just repeat victim blaming ad nauseam now.

Him placing himself between the two sparks a confrontation - regardless of how civil he tries to be to the sexual harasser. There's really no circumstance where he doesn't get punched, if the guy is predisposed to letting his inebriated self do whatever he wants - as demonstrated by verbal, physical harassment and physical assault.
Your an idiot , I have not backtracked at all.

Your a tad over emotional, you need to take a bex and have a good lie down The melodrama your typing is just nonsense.
Walk away , its stops violence.

No one is saying the offender is not an idiot, its how you chose to deal with situation.
Violence is not the answer, you remove the girl and yourself form the area and the immediate problem Is solved. You can then report it to thre bouncers or police if you feel it is warranted.

Talking to the offender is not going to achieve anything .

Ah yes, it's the victims fault because they should have been the ones who leave.

Let me guess, his girlfriend probably also shouldnt have worn slightly attractive clothing so that she wasnt a target.
What a stupid comment .
walking away prevents a fight , the idiot will still be an idiot. trying to debate him will achieve nothing, your feeding his anger.

Your a tad over emotional, you need to take a bex and have a good lie down The melodrama your typing is just nonsense.

No one is saying the offender is not an idiot, its how you chose to deal with situation.
Violence is not the answer, you remove the girl and yourself form the area and the immediate problem Is solved. You can then report it to thre bouncers or police if you feel it is warranted.

I'm emotional, but you're the one who just resorted to calling me an idiot? Okey dokey.

Hahaha. So sanctimonious, you did backtrack once you learned you were wrong about it being just 'comments" - read your previous diatribes in this thread.

I'm done with you, you're clearly holier than thou and it's quite clear that all your arguments boil down to is you being nothing more than a coward, who would rather slink away, then call out/intervene in bad behaviour.

I daresay you're the person who would run to the cops if you saw a woman being assaulted on the street, rather than actually trying to stop the assault yourself.

Pathetic.

Doesn't matter if someone calls Bolton's dog a cu**. Why bother getting physical? It causes so much friggin trouble and these boys are very fit and potentially know how to throw a punch, why risk killing someone, or permanent brain damage etc????? Us men need to learn fast how to check our egos at the door. They are ruining our lives.

You’d be a great mate to have in your corner when you’ve just copped a cut lunch from a drunk … would you run the other way and let Rioli cop a few more ?!?! Or politely ask the violent thug to ‘please stop belting my friend…’. Or get a bouncer by which time Rioli might be receiving his 8th punch…. easy to judge, but if Rioli was punched only once and Shai not at all they’ve probably handled it pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

your picturing a scenario where they had no chance of escape , your the one making assumptions that are unrealistic.

Rioli challenged the guy is what was reported , he then responded by punching Rioli .

I have no axe to grind with the Richmond duo but the choice to stand and debate this guy in the end was there downfall regardless of how badly behaved these others were.

So if a bloke in a pub called your girlfriend a s*#t or touched her inappropriately, you’d happily walk away and not even pull him up for that behaviour? Is that what people are suggesting Rioli should have done, just let the bloke get away with it and not say a single word ? Isn’t that the whole reason disrespectful behavior towards women goes on, because men are not called to account?

I’d suggest in 99.9% of cases a bloke would say something like Rioli did and the other guy would apologise or get verbally abusive or threaten violence … and in .1% of cases they’d throw a cut lunch.

And I’d also suggest in 99% of cases the guys mates would be too cowardly to confront the person who threw the punch and probably let him land a few more ….Bolton was the 1% who had the guts to stand up for his mate.

So if a bloke in a pub called your girlfriend a s*#t or touched her inappropriately, you’d happily walk away and not even pull him up for that behaviour?

Yes as that is the action most likely to prevent injury/death etc to all parties.

That individual can be 'pulled up' by involving bouncers or police as is the normal channel for such things.

Let’s re-frame this. If you are at a pub and a sleazy drunken bloke squeezes your 19yo daughters ass and says she’s got a great set of ****…. you’d grab your daughters hand, walk away and not say a single word?

Don’t shirk the question …. are you saying that is the way you’d stand up for your daughter?

Let’s re-frame this. If you are at a pub and a sleazy drunken bloke squeezes your 19yo daughters ass and says she’s got a great set of ****…. you’d grab your daughters hand, walk away and not say a single word?

Don’t shirk the question …. are you saying that is the way you’d stand up for your daughter?

That is in fact the intelligent thing to do.

If you won't stand up for her in that circumstance then you can dress it up however you want, you're puttin your fear over what might happen to you ahead of her need to feel protected by you.

Don't expect her to respect you for running away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you won't stand up for her in that circumstance then you can dress it up however you want, you're puttin your fear over what might happen to you ahead of her need to feel protected by you.

Don't expect her to respect you for running away.

Not concern for just my safety but for everyone's, including the offender who for all I know has a concealed weapon or is on a psychotic break, the hypothetical female, and other bystanders who are completely innocent.

You're concerned about respect but there is a bigger picture. It's just not worth it.

Rioli was drinking, and the video he shared to his own Instagram account from his girlfriends account early in the morning showed him absolutely smashed. No cut under his eye then, the state he was in I doubt he could have even thrown a punch

So your saying violence is the answer always? Dont shirk the question

It is a braver man who walks away from a fight with his head high and nose intact .
i am not bothered with your hypotheticals , I have made myself clear. Walking away avoids further conflict, if conflict is what you want stay and throw punches. Achieves nothing, might get you locked up for a decade under one punch laws if your unlucky . For what , to make a point to a drunk in a bar.

We have police , let them do there work. CCTV will see them caught up with in due course.

I'm emotional, but you're the one who just resorted to calling me an idiot? Okey dokey.

Hahaha. So sanctimonious, you did backtrack once you learned you were wrong about it being just 'comments" - read your previous diatribes in this thread.

I'm done with you, you're clearly holier than thou and it's quite clear that all your arguments boil down to is you being nothing more than a coward, who would rather slink away, then call out/intervene in bad behaviour.

I daresay you're the person who would run to the cops if you saw a woman being assaulted on the street, rather than actually trying to stop the assault yourself.

Pathetic.
I have not back tracked.
I said at the start walking away prevents further violence, and that is what I am still saying.
Let’s be honest , your not the sharpest knife in the draw. Getting so emotive is silly and naive. I am just stating fact, walking away prevents violence .
What I would do if someone was being assaulted , what has to do with this discussion, this kind of comment is why I think so poorly of your melodramatic and irrelevant posts.

Everyone's tough behind their keyboard

Nothing to do with being tough, you look after your mates though. If your mates don't have your back when s**t goes down then they aren't very good mates.

What a stupid comment .
walking away prevents a fight , the idiot will still be an idiot. trying to debate him will achieve nothing, your feeding his anger.

This is why society is like it is at the moment because too many people who deserve a smack in the mouth get away with s**t like assaulting women, because people like you 'just walk away' the cops and bouncers do nothing so they never suffer any repercussions.

Last edited:
You also don't know what the behaviour was of the accused, what if it was just words? Who cares. Even if he called her a "ugly who**", which of course is not nice, but still we have freedom of speech here I hope. Unless this is a family member or very close friend, there is absolutely no need to even entertain the comment made.

We know what the boys chose to do didn't work, because we now have evidence of that.

Think of all the other times countless dickheads have stirred sh*t with footballers over the decades, I am assuming a lot have ignored it and we haven't had this issue. I just don't understand why we have tough guy attitudes still? It doesn't work. There's always some guy who is tougher that can belt your head in.
1) freedom of speech doesn’t exist in Australia
2) freedom of speech doesn’t mean you can go around saying whatever you want to anyone. It means you can freely express your ideas and opinions generally relating to political issues.

I said at the start walking away prevents further violence, and that is what I am still saying.
I am just stating fact, walking away prevents violence .
You actually cant say categorically that it does....Lets say hypothetically, that the bloke touched Daniel's GF on the butt. He saw it, walks over and says "Come on love lets go" and they turn to leave. Would it NOT be a potential possibility that the drunk ass-grabber hits him in the back of the head as he is walking away??
Cos that scenario has never happened before has it?
No altercation, just walking away, gets smacked in back of head.

The whole thing smells cover up by the tigers ! , where is the video why isn’t the bloke charged with assault ?
Piss poor reaction from Richmond , if Bolton didn’t have a potential contract on the table would the tigers be so soft ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back