Tim "What a goose" Gossage

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate how he lauhgs his head off at the stupidest jokes. The sad part is that most of the time they're his jokes.

Tim Gossage is the level below that crack-itch you get when you don't wipe your bum properly.
Switch him off and don't listen to him........ you'll find it's almost as relieving as when you go and have a re-wipe and the itch is instantly sated.
yes. Gossage is an irritating itch.

Going by the fact that this poster named Tim Gossage has marked Subiaco as his home location, it probably is actually him. And yes, like on poster already mentioned, he probably googled his own name and found this thread. Or perhaps he was searching the Dockers board for his next story.

Now Tim, why didn't you answer the question? Would you care to do so?

I reckon Gossage goes OK - for a media person. Generally pretty entertaining. My view of course is coloured by my being one up on him in my own mind. He once incorrectly corrected one of my answers at our cricket club quiz night once. Unfortunately I was too polite to point this out at the time.:eek:

You don't have to put up with his piffle on the radio and on the news day after day, he is pretty biased against Freo - But I think he will become more un biased particularly as we get better he will look like a bigger d#ickhead if he doesn't.

Western front is a joke - on a par with sesame street, I would rather listen to Burt and Ernie!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back